[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will happily take Gillett and McCullough off your hands and we can call it a deal..

Wait, what? You rate McCullough. You can join the exclusive club that consists of me and very few others. Apparently he's shit...

Shit is a fair leap forward from what we have at 9.. so I am more than happy to take that leap of faith..

Wait, what? You rate McCullough. You can join the exclusive club that consists of me and very few others. Apparently he's shit...

7. Hunt 9. Macca works great, 7. Wallace 9. Macca does not and we can only judge it on form, the past few seasons Macca hasn't been that great. I'm confident however that if Hunt is given time in the 7 it will send a positive vibe across a few positions.

7. Hunt 9. Macca works great, 7. Wallace 9. Macca does not and we can only judge it on form, the past few seasons Macca hasn't been that great. I'm confident however that if Hunt is given time in the 7 it will send a positive vibe across a few positions.

We will see Macca's best footy with Hunt at 7. Macca is a very ad lib player and is on the same wave length as Hunt. Next year will be a completely different team than this years team.

We will see Macca's best footy with Hunt at 7. Macca is a very ad lib player and is on the same wave length as Hunt. Next year will be a completely different team than this years team.

So basically what you're saying is if you get Barba and Milford your whole spine will be ad lib players, zero organisers, not a good mixture

i think hunt is very capable of being a good organiser. the difference is he has the ability to play whats in front of him

The only reason I can see Halo going to Canberra at this point, is to plead with the Raiders management to allow his son to go back home, because he won't move to Canberra. I can see the Raiders mngmt throwing a large wad of cash on the table to convince him otherwise, and things will go from there...

If the Raiders don't convince the Milfords, but stand their ground, it's a loose - loose situation, as they won't have the player, and they will put other players on notice about their ruthless methods, making them even less attractive as a club as they are (due to their location). The matter will probably go to the NRL and RLPA, and although it will depend on the wording, having that clause in the contract is more than likely to work against them.

If they do convince them, they will keep a player they put a lot of effort in, and although we will miss out, I won't honestly have too many problems with that either. I'd much prefer to screw the grubby dogs than a Canberra club who builds their teams with smart development, not fat cheques.

The only reason I can see Halo going to Canberra at this point, is to plead with the Raiders management to allow his son to go back home, because he won't move to Canberra. I can see the Raiders mngmt throwing a large wad of cash on the table to convince him otherwise, and things will go from there...

If the Raiders don't convince the Milfords, but stand their ground, it's a loose - loose situation, as they won't have the player, and they will put other players on notice about their ruthless methods, making them even less attractive as a club as they are (due to their location). The matter will probably go to the NRL and RLPA, and although it will depend on the wording, having that clause in the contract is more than likely to work against them.

If they do convince them, they will keep a player they put a lot of effort in, and although we will miss out, I won't honestly have too many problems with that either. I'd much prefer to screw the grubby dogs than a Canberra club who builds their teams with smart development, not fat cheques.

and gets royally screwed when their best talents go postal and get handballed into the laps of other clubs ..

Halo flying down could be to help his son relax and to show him that despite what Ayoub and the CM have been saying he's not that bad, if he has gone down it works against everything that's been said as he could've just spoken to management over the phone and played the too sick routine.

I was very positive he was going to the broncs but this development has given me a bit more hope of him staying

Halo flying down could be to help his son relax and to show him that despite what Ayoub and the CM have been saying he's not that bad, if he has gone down it works against everything that's been said as he could've just spoken to management over the phone and played the too sick routine.

I was very positive he was going to the broncs but this development has given me a bit more hope of him staying

Yeah, he could also be flying down to Canberra because he is a secret agent that has uncovered that Kevin Rudd has close connections to to North Korea and needs to take him out before Rudd launches an attack on Australia using our own military. This heart disease was all a front to concede his true identity... That could also be the reason

Milford posted a picture on Instagram last night and I am sure it said he was in Inala last night.

This was apparently denied.
I think they had the wrong Milford and wrong travel direction... :winky:

I was in Inala yesterday too, only shopping though. I can confirm I didn't see him. But Inala is a big place. BUt I still didn't see him!

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.