[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least he's now admitted the truth that his family can't see themselves moving to Canberra rather than not being able to due to his dads health
Regardless of his fathers current health, he has a dicky heart and we all know here today could be gone tomorrow in this situation and he wants to be by his side as long as possible.
Raiders knew this when they coerced him into an extended contract when he wanted to go home so they have no point trying to keep him now, they should have moved on last year.
It really just stinks of more poor management. You need to oust the Furner family and move forward I am afraid.

I have always had a soft spot for the Green Machine, and I certainly like them a lot more than some of the other rabble in the NRL

IMO though, the Furners are ruining the club

Anyone else find it sad that the hopes of a once great club is relying on a 19 year old with 15 first grade games to save the club.

White, Griffin and Gee have done a great job.

Anyone else find it sad that the hopes of a once great club is relying on a 19 year old with 15 first grade games to save the club.

White, Griffin and Gee have done a great job.
Not sure if that's fair. Sure everyone's excited to have some extraordinary new talent earmarked for next year. But the reality of a national code means we don't have dibs on the talent pool that we once did. Also clear that bronco fans demand success. One potential year out of the 8 and some want to sack everyone. Cool your jets man

I don't think we are pinning our hopes on Milford, he will be a nice grab but long term project. I think Barba is the one to help us next year

Yeah, Barba will hopefully be our immediate key player, and hopefully he, Macca and Hunt will step up while Milford will keep developing into a future superstar.

Yeah, Barba will hopefully be our immediate key player, and hopefully he, Macca and Hunt will step up while Milford will keep developing into a future superstar.

Completely agree with this. I don't think the broncs would be looking to sign Milford in some deluded view that he will lead us to glory next year. The broncs want to get him cos they know what he will become and want him to be that with us, not against us.

I have always had a soft spot for the Green Machine, and I certainly like them a lot more than some of the other rabble in the NRL

IMO though, the Furners are ruining the club

Canberra used to be my 2nd team. However their recent antics have led me to not like them anymore.

Milford won't be our saviour but he will make an impact. He will be playing behind a bloody good forward pack which will help him a lot. With Milford we have the light at the end of the tunnel.

This is all well and good, but we also have some pretty hot talent in the halves coming through. We shouldn't forget that. I wouldn't want to see Ash Taylor turn into a superstar at another club

Lets talk about Taylor in 2 years. I've never seen him play but he is 18 so patience is required.

Lets talk about Taylor in 2 years. I've never seen him play but he is 18 so patience is required.

Yep. Taylor has some great raps on him and has every possibility of becoming a gun, but we can't tread water for 2 or more years hoping he will come good. The signing if barba and/or Milford is going to have absolutely no negative impact on Taylor. In fact it most likely means that the club won't be tempted to rush him through and he can have a proper development that isn't hampered by expectations

Don't be so quick to judge him Porthoz, if one of us were stuck in Canberra we would probably end up in the loonie bin too, mind you I think we would resort to the gun before resorting to that......

Last edited:
Don't be so quick to judge him Porthoz, if one of us were stuck in Canberra we would probably end up in the loonie bin too, mind you I think we would resort to the gun before resorting to that......
I don't understand it . I thought there was nothing to do in canberra

Is it a wonder that Milford wants out of there and his parents won't even consider moving there?

Canberra man lodges fork in penis | News.com.au

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy is one of the GH members who believe in fairies. He probably got frustrated and stuck a fork in him... :loool:

"The motives for insertion of a variety of objects are difficult to comprehend", the report, titled An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body, said.

Maybe it's someone sympathizing with the way the Raiders regard Milford

Last edited:
That is a guy who likes a bit of pork on his fork.
maybe he enjoys spooning and got a bit mixed up. This guy spooning his girl with his interesting insertion while listening to Mack the Knife would be the perfect dinner date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • scobie
  • Muros
  • Splinter
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • ettybay
  • Mick_Hancock
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • sooticus
  • Tmac
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.