[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are kinda in the same position as the Cowboys. Gun team, some of the best young players in the game, but can't do anything with it.

Cowboys to get the chance to play for a GF berth. You heard it here first :biggrin:

I don't know how....but I'm sure we'll be blamed for this.

New coach next year will be Henry IMO.

They are kinda in the same position as the Cowboys. Gun team, some of the best young players in the game, but can't do anything with it.

And much like the Cowboys they have a terrible hooker and a below average halfback.

Milford has been named at 6 for this weekend.

Thanks Raiders. Will be good to have look at him at 6 before he gets here.

So the Raiders have acknowledged that Ferguson has a clause enabling him to leave if Furner left.. Any chance we'd want him?.. I dunno hey

So the Raiders have acknowledged that Ferguson has a clause enabling him to leave if Furner left.. Any chance we'd want him?.. I dunno hey

I sincerely hope not, but there seem to be a lot of fans of the idea. IMO you have to draw the line somewhere. Yes he's a great player but he is a major distraction to whatever club he is at and he would have a real possibility of destabilizing the team IMHO

On top of that I flat out don't like him and think he is bad news. I know his court case is alleged at this stage but the evidence seems pretty damning to me

I sincerely hope not, but there seem to be a lot of fans of the idea. IMO you have to draw the line somewhere. Yes he's a great player but he is a major distraction to whatever club he is at and he would have a real possibility of destabilizing the team IMHO

On top of that I flat out don't like him and think he is bad news. I know his court case is alleged at this stage but the evidence seems pretty damning to me

If I had a choice right now out of him or Milford, I'd chose Milford.. But I'm becoming less and less confident that Milford will be leaving Canberra after the Furner sacking, I feel like he may not have got along with the coach, and also he may've wanted to play in the Halves, and he's in the 6 jersey this weekend now that Furner is gone..

Who knows.

With Hodgo likely to be on the sidelines for lengthy period of time it would be awesome to get a star center that can lay on a try and play strongly all round. Fergo would be a great player in any team though he is a dill but I think he would be better disciplined here though then at Canberra, I can't remember a Bronco doing something stupid since a group had a wild night at the Regetta or somewhere like that in 2008.

It would be a little stressful having both Furgo and Barba in the same team. But hook seems like a tough nut, and we have a nack for keeping our gamblers, and heavy drinkers out of the news.

If I had a choice right now out of him or Milford, I'd chose Milford.. But I'm becoming less and less confident that Milford will be leaving Canberra after the Furner sacking, I feel like he may not have got along with the coach, and also he may've wanted to play in the Halves, and he's in the 6 jersey this weekend now that Furner is gone..

Who knows.
Milford was named by Furner in the halves, and Furner also said he would be in the team until the end of the season regardless of everything else going on in the background. I don't think he had an issue with Furner...

I like to stir up Twitter sometimes...

[TWEET]370011074210172928[/TWEET]

I'd take Ferguson at Brisbane in a heartbeat. Say what you want about him - The kid is going to be an absolute gun Centre. He has his issues like any other kid, but I think the Broncos have the coaching staff and senior playing group to keep him leveled.

We also have a salary cap. With Barba and Milford on their way, I doubt Fergo is doable anyway...

I think Ferguson is a gun player with his best years ahead of him but realistically I doubt he is thinking Brisbane and i'd prefer Gee et al to be concentrating on Barba/Milford.

He seems to like the Sydney social scene so expect him to be at Sharks/Roosters/Dogs/Dragons should he leave the Raiders.

We also have a salary cap. With Barba and Milford on their way, I doubt Fergo is doable anyway...

I agree with this, plus i'm not sure we need Ferguson (as good a player as he is), especially if we can keep the back line players we have fit.

forgetting about Yow Yeh for a second we have:

Reed - Extremely under rated by BHQ, good defensive center, can run a good line and is getting better at setting up his winger

Kahu - In his limited first grade exposure he has shown he has the potential to be a handy player for us.

Hoffman - Shown this season he is a gun winger, i think he could also make a gun center

Hodges - although injured, if he makes it back he will again be our dangerman IMHO>

Copley - Strong runner of the ball, had some problems with his hands early on, but before his injury he was improving. needs some time in his favoured
center position.

No......not with what we're "reportedly" going to spending on Barba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.