[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk from the Fergo camp is about Sydney anyway

The Man wants to look after his nephew

No doubt Souffs will be able to squeeze him under their cap:winky:

apparently fergo is odds on to go to the rorters. Seriously how could they fit him under the cap? How?

apparently fergo is odds on to go to the rorters. Seriously how could they fit him under the cap? How?

There are whispers about SBW moving on......that would make space (assuming rorters = roosters of course, otherwise my comment just makes no sense!)

There are whispers about SBW moving on......that would make space (assuming rorters = roosters of course, otherwise my comment just makes no sense!)

It would make theoretical space.

Get rid of that shunt SKD and has Mini announced his retirement? He should if he hasn't. Plus SBW will leave imo

Get rid of that shunt SKD and has Mini announced his retirement? He should if he hasn't. Plus SBW will leave imo

I think Mini is going around another year. But RTS has been promised the FB spot.

if we pulled out of negotiations with Dugan, because of attitude, why would we consider Fergie?
I agree, great player and so is Dugan, but we appear to have drawn a line in the sand.
Although, it is a tad faint after our interest in the equally troubled Hairdresser.

if we pulled out of negotiations with Dugan, because of attitude, why would we consider Fergie?
I agree, great player and so is Dugan, but we appear to have drawn a line in the sand.
Although, it is a tad faint after our interest in the equally troubled Hairdresser.

Do you mean the tasty Oedipal Berry?

We pulled out of Dugan (giggity) because of his attitude while negotiating with us, Ferg hasn't screwed up *yet* while with us or negotiating with us. He might never have the chance, or he might screw up the second Brisbane taps him on the shoulder.

Roosters for sure he was seen in a eastern Sydney restaurant with Choc, SBW and their manager. Was in the Sydney DT Tuesday from memory

Last edited:
We pulled out of Dugan (giggity) because of his attitude while negotiating with us, Ferg hasn't screwed up *yet* while with us or negotiating with us. He might never have the chance, or he might screw up the second Brisbane taps him on the shoulder.

Yeah, but he still has an unresolved sexual assault charge hanging over his head. I doubt the Broncos would chase someone with that kind of baggage.

The caretaker coach for the Raiders Andrew Dunneman seems to think he can get Milford to stay if he is named coach for next year. I'm not sure how that works. If his reasons for moving to Brisbane are genuine I can't see how a change of coach makes a difference.

The caretaker coach for the Raiders Andrew Dunneman seems to think he can get Milford to stay if he is named coach for next year. I'm not sure how that works. If his reasons for moving to Brisbane are genuine I can't see how a change of coach makes a difference.

That can only happen if Milford's true reasons for a release were being unhappy with the coach and not for his father's health.

...which was one of my concerns when I heard they sacked Furner. Why? How can they benefit from sacking him 3 weeks out from the finals with a shot at playing finals footy? Either it's some desperate attempt to retain Milford (in which case he's been lying the whole time about his reasons for wanting out of the Raiders) or after the alleged meeting between the 9 players and the board, when they said they have no faith in the coach, the board has decided that sacking said coach would spark the playing group. Either way, it stinks.

If Milford stays in Canberra and plays for them in 2014 and beyond, he may go down as the biggest scum on the planet, lying about wanting to be with his sick old man to get some more money, let's hope that's not the case.

They looked at the cowboys. I like how the club thinks it is so wrong for players to break contracts....

If Milford ends up staying in Canberra then it will be pretty obvious what his motives were, in which case I'll be glad he stayed with them. If he does leave and signs with us then it really was about being with his sick father. It's a win-win situation for us and a lose-lose situation for Canberra no matter which way you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.