[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If youre a journo like Faithinhook hinted at you respect the privacy of sources who haven't spoken out in public, but Tallis isn't shy in having a dig

LOL at believing something that faith in hook said. No one has any idea who 1910 is. I suspect he is currently employed as a member of staff (not player) at the broncos. Some joked that he was Darren lockyer. But as far as I know no one has a clue. The most information we have is he posts what and when he is allowed. We also know that he has 100% strike rate.

Tallis was in the sheds a few weeks ago and most home games. Plus at the Saturday morning BBQ two weeks ago.
It really demonstrated the character of hook that he brought gordie in to rev up the guys before the cowboys game in the same week he had called for a change. All class.

It really demonstrated the character of hook that he brought gordie in to rev up the guys before the cowboys game in the same week he had called for a change. All class.

Hmmm certainly doesn't sound like Gordie hates the club, this must be very confusing for [MENTION=8374]Bushman[/MENTION]. It seems like his sauce lied to him. Go tell big red to stop making shit up

Is Bushman really Danny Weidler?

I think its something more like this ...

2010Rd6-RaidersFans2.jpg

Tallis has a job in the media so has to comment on the Broncos. He has always been an upfront honest guy. No issue with his attitude towards the Broncos. We need guys like him to have an opinion.

The other player that bushie outed on the greenhouse as being pissed with the broncos was petero. I have not seen or heard that anywhere. Once again this seems to be let's make stuff up.

Where is the much missed FiH?
I miss his Max Headroomisms.

Last edited:
The other player that bushie outed on the greenhouse as being pissed with the broncos was petero. I have not seen or heard that anywhere. Once again this seems to be let's make stuff up.

Yeah that makes sense. I mean if an administration paid me good coin to fix up a massive **** up from the previous admin and let me finish my career where it all started, I would be pretty pissed with them too...

So, Bushman is a doctor who is able to diagnose that Milford's Dad isn't actually that sick.
He's also a mind reader and psychologist, an expert in what former Broncos think and feel.

Either that or he's just full of shit. Yeah, more likely.

The milford saga has gone a bit quite, not sure if that is good for us or not .

So, Bushman is a doctor who is able to diagnose that Milford's Dad isn't actually that sick.
He's also a mind reader and psychologist, an expert in what former Broncos think and feel.

Either that or he's just full of shit. Yeah, more likely.

That's DR Bushman to you.

Just heard on the radio that Milford could be off to Titans. Was a Gc radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mpost
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.