[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Milford stays in Canberra and plays for them in 2014 and beyond, he may go down as the biggest scum on the planet, lying about wanting to be with his sick old man to get some more money, let's hope that's not the case.

The fact his health has been exaggerated sort of points to it being about more than his dads health, his dads been to Canberra twice in the past month and his latest visit for over a week. If his health was the primary reason the Titans would be involved in negotiations as well not just the Broncos. Reports (accuracy unknown) are that he's told some senior players he's copping a lot of pressure from Ayoub to sign with you guys whether true or not who knows. By the way Dunnemans connection with Milford is he was his coach last year in the u20s

The fact his health has been exaggerated sort of points to it being about more than his dads health, his dads been to Canberra twice in the past month and his latest visit for over a week. If his health was the primary reason the Titans would be involved in negotiations as well not just the Broncos. Reports (accuracy unknown) are that he's told some senior players he's copping a lot of pressure from Ayoub to sign with you guys whether true or not who knows. By the way Dunnemans connection with Milford is he was his coach last year in the u20s

Thanks mate, I've worked out how google works too

Bit extreme to assume if he can be persuaded to stay in Canberra his dad wasn't sick. The clause was inserted 18 months ago when his contract was up and the Broncos expressed interested. He re-signed with the Raiders with the clause as insurance.

Duney is close to Tony and could well convince him with time off like he gave him last year he can juggle football and dad. But Duney has been interviews for the Cows job so no guarantee he'll be at the Raiders more than three weeks.

Bit extreme to assume if he can be persuaded to stay in Canberra his dad wasn't sick. The clause was inserted 18 months ago when his contract was up and the Broncos expressed interested. He re-signed with the Raiders with the clause as insurance.

Duney is close to Tony and could well convince him with time off like he gave him last year he can juggle football and dad. But Duney has been interviews for the Cows job so no guarantee he'll be at the Raiders more than three weeks.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] so I'm guessing your no longer confident we will get Milford?

Broncos aren't involved in anything. His family aren't on the Gold Coast they're in Brisbane. Why would he move to be with family and then live on the Coast? Titans are also under a bulging cap with no need for Tony.

[MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] so I'm guessing your no longer confident we will get Milford?

No not saying that just saying staying in Canberra doesn't reflect on his dad's degree of illness.

Having said that I think he's more chance of staying with Duney as coach. Duney has helped him for the last 18 months with his dad.

Broncos aren't involved in anything.
Do you honestly believe that, funny when theyre desperate for players the broncos major shareholder starts printing articles about star players being unhappy with their current club, negotiations through the media. Theres a reason some former Broncos want nothing to do with the club anymore, they hate the way its currently run. The Raiders need a major overhaul of management and they aren't the only ones.

Do you honestly believe that, funny when theyre desperate for players the broncos major shareholder starts printing articles about star players being unhappy with their current club, negotiations through the media. Theres a reason some former Broncos want nothing to do with the club anymore, they hate the way its currently run. The Raiders need a major overhaul of management and they aren't the only ones.

What players want nothing to do with them and where did you hear this?

Im not going into detail as its not my place to name the players who haven't made their feelings public, but you only need to see the way Tallis talks about the Broncos that his feelings are obvious

Im not going into detail as its not my place to name the players who haven't made their feelings public, but you only need to see the way Tallis talks about the Broncos that his feelings are obvious

Not going into detail = don't have any details

I'll play along.

How does the content of the Courier influence players? Do you honestly believe DCE, Milford or Barba had the idea of leaving their clubs placed in their head by a paper?

Yeah I can see how'd you happily be sitting at home in Belmore, Canberra or Manly open up a Courier and say I should leave paper says to.

RLW isn't owed by news and they've had similar stories regarding all three. Fact is two of the three have stated they want out and the third is rumour.

Which ex Broncos hate the place?

Tallis was in the sheds a few weeks ago and most home games. Plus at the Saturday morning BBQ two weeks ago.

Which ex Broncos hate the place?

If youre a journo like Faithinhook hinted at you respect the privacy of sources who haven't spoken out in public, but Tallis isn't shy in having a dig

There was some bullshit about the culture being gone and all that jazz. And apparently former players hate that, and don't want anything to do with it.

They forget that some of our previous players were that fucking good that other clubs want them too. Or the ones who retired from football, and that's it. Some of them run business' of their own, and some are just taking a break from football for now.

Previous players of this club aren't like some of the useless hacks that other clubs keep around to keep the culture. Our players were some of the best players to play the game, why would they stick around a club who doesn't have an open position for them.

I always thought Gordie was just upfront but definitely onside. Raiders don't have problems with past players. Just current ones.

Last edited:
If youre a journo like Faithinhook hinted at you respect the privacy of sources who haven't spoken out in public, but Tallis isn't shy in having a dig

When has Tallis had a dig. He has said they need to recruit certain players etc. but when has he ever had a dig at the club?

Mate you are really starting to clutch at straws... It's funny but also a little sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.