[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you rate cornish better than milford ?

I rate them both but for different reasons. I know Dunemann wanted Cornish in the NRL team as soon as he took over but can't.

Yeah I thought the same with this Brooks kid from the Tigers......seems stupid.

What's the go with this 2nd tier cap, I don't know much about it.

$375 000 for players over 20 outside your top 25.

So Granville and other Qld Cup players would come out of there. Problem is if you have a lot of injuries and need to use 10 Qld Cup guys you use it up very quickly.

$375 000 for players over 20 outside your top 25.

So Granville and other Qld Cup players would come out of there. Problem is if you have a lot of injuries and need to use 10 Qld Cup guys you use it up very quickly.

Let's say Granville is on 30K and he played once in the NRL this year, does that 30K for one game count against the 375K?

I rate them both but for different reasons. I know Dunemann wanted Cornish in the NRL team as soon as he took over but can't.

havnt seen cornish play at all , what sort of player is he?

More of a traditional halfback with some tenacity, haven't seen much of him this year but what Ive heard is his forms been up and down both in u20s and NSW cup, Raiders look to be putting all their faith in him to step up by letting Williams go, hopefully it pays off

Let's say Granville is on 30K and he played once in the NRL this year, does that 30K for one game count against the 375K?

Yep and $3000 a game.

So for example Granville might take up $36 000 of that cap.

Players on the second tier cap can be below the min wage of $75 000.

More of a traditional halfback with some tenacity, haven't seen much of him this year but what Ive heard is his forms been up and down both in u20s and NSW cup, Raiders look to be putting all their faith in him to step up by letting Williams go, hopefully it pays off

Form has been outstanding.

Everything you could want to see in a young half, takes defence on, he's strong around the hips and steps through tackles really well. Good football brain and great feet.

Has to improve his defence but what young half doesn't.

Are we still getting Milford [MENTION=8272]1910[/MENTION] ? You seemed pretty confident when it first came up, anything changed?

Sounds the goods , no wonder why there trying to keep Milford at all costs .

Another rumour monger, the LateMail on Gameplan says Milford may go to Titans after the Barba signing.

Old mate on the late mail said Milford to the gold Coast maybe

Late Mailman @tgp rumor Milford to titans

Doubt it. Late Mailman rarely gets anything right.

Yep and $3000 a game.

So for example Granville might take up $36 000 of that cap.

Players on the second tier cap can be below the min wage of $75 000.

Cheers.

I see what you mean by how a club having a spate of injuries would chew through that 375K pretty quick.

Why so low ......or why have it at all? What is the NRL trying to deter

.... seems ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Emanon
  • KickHaas
  • Ironbroncos
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Totally Unr3al
  • RodF
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.