[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so surely titans don't have the coin . Hate the titans so bad !!!

Not sure why he'd want to go to the Titans anyway, he probably wouldn't push out Sezer or Kelly from the halves position, and Zillman has already been told he's their #1 option Fullback, the only viable option is the Broncos, who have an open spot up for grabs in the halves.

Zilly to centres I guess, Milford at fullback. Which would make for a pretty exciting spine.

Damn right. But seriously, who's more likely to take a premiership out of those two? The poor Tits couldn't even beat us this year...after 2x attempts!!

Common sense says Milford will come to us. We've got a position in the halves open for him. We've got more cap space. We are better and play on Friday night's most weeks.

Common sense says Milford will come to us. We've got a position in the halves open for him. We've got more cap space. We are better and play on Friday night's most weeks.

What if barba goes to 5/8 and Hoff stays at fullback .

1 Barba 6 Milford 7 Hunt 9 McCullough still a little unsure about this spine.

Just don't pass to Hoffy, he'll be too busy sulking on the wing...

Just don't pass to Hoffy, he'll be too busy sulking on the wing...

I hope this is meant to be a joke, because IMO, Hoffman is a professional. he may be disappointed about losing his full back spot, he may even look to leave to play full back elsewhere, But he will give his all every time he puts on the jersey. and his performance on the wing this year were awesome.

Lots of potential though.

Yes heaps of potential but what I'm concerned about is who out off these guys will kick that 40/20 with 2 min to go and march down the field, set a few plays up and cross kick to the corner for a try. Witch one of these guys will keep the pressure on and dribble that deft grubber behind the line, who will kick that field goal with 30 sec to go. Who will direct the forwards to straighten up around the ruck, who will control the game in a clutch situation. Potential yes !!! its the lack of leadership and organisation that worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Emanon
  • KickHaas
  • Ironbroncos
  • Rookie Alan
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Totally Unr3al
  • RodF
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.