[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milfy looking dangerous at HB today, sure hope the Broncos land him soon. Will be a much better option than the little leprechaun currently embarrassing Alfie's old jersey.

He is looking like a dangerous ball runner, but not like particularly great ball player. He definitely seems like a tailor made fullback at this stage of his career.

He is looking like a dangerous ball runner, but not like particularly great ball player. He definitely seems like a tailor made fullback at this stage of his career.

We already have one of those, we have two if u ask Josh Hoffman.

WOW! The Warriors beat Jarrod Croker 50 - 16!

Milford played half back. Missed 3 tackles.

Just goes to show you - one Milford doth not a team make

The Raiders season is over now, so we might see some motion on this rumor soon if there is any motion to have.

He had some really good touches though, and with the right mentoring could really make a fist of it in the halves.

If only we had good mentors :sad:

maybe not, but he certainly has tons of potential and could develop into a fine half or 5/8 IMO

Do we all remember this little doozie from the Don Furner article regarding the release of Milford:

Furner also took a subtle swipe at Brisbane's poor on-field form, saying while the Raiders were fully focused on this year's semi-finals, "other clubs" had time on their hands to cherry pick the rosters of NRL rivals.

Written just prior to the sacking of his brother the coach, the disappearance / "****-this-I'm-outta-here" of Blake Ferguson and their spectacular spiral out of finals contention.

LOL @ Don Furner.

He had some really good touches though, and with the right mentoring could really make a fist of it in the halves.

If only we had good mentors :sad:

Kearney or Not?

Noddy and Big Ears could do better

D
Furner also took a subtle swipe at Brisbane's poor on-field form, saying while the Raiders were fully focused on this year's semi-finals, "other clubs" had time on their hands to cherrypick the rosters of NRL rivals.

Do you think he is trying to tell us we're getting Cherry Evans as well:001_unsure:

Someone at the Raiders should just tell him to shut up or it will just be even more embarrassing for them, we aren't the only side making up the numbers.....

DCE? I think you're reading too much into it. Its pretty clear who he was hinting towards...

Furner also took a subtle swipe at Brisbane's poor on-field form, saying while the Raiders were fully focused on this year's semi-finals, "other clubs" had time on their hands to cherry pick the rosters of NRL rivals.

Do we all remember this little doozie from the Don Furner article regarding the release of Milford:

Written just prior to the sacking of his brother the coach, the disappearance / "****-this-I'm-outta-here" of Blake Ferguson and their spectacular spiral out of finals contention.

LOL @ Don Furner.
How good is it? I've been deathriding the Raiders since Furner made those comments. Suck shit Furner, suck shit.

Maybe they sacked the wrong Furner, or one Furner too few.

The truth is, that if the Raiders hadn't put in the release clause before he re-signed, Milford would already be playing for the Broncos. He only stayed with the Raiders because he had the security of the clause, knowing his homesickness and fathers health issues were concerning..

Do we honestly think that after such disappointing consecutive seasons, we would go into 2014 with only Hunt, Stasser and Taylor in the halves?

We need this kid, he wants to go home, his family need him.

I was disappointed we didn't bomb Uate more. I would've bee bombing him from in our own 20m he is that unsafe under them.

I think this just highlights our whole year. A coach who has no idea, you have to ask yourself why wasn't he telling our guys to do this? Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that was part of his game plan, to bomb Uate and the players didn't follow through with it the first half. Come half time he should given them a serving "I asked you to bomb it to Uate on 5th, why are you not doing that? Don't give me excuses and just start doing it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • johnny plath
  • NSW stables
  • jarro65
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fitzy
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Stix
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.