[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know but he can always tell the kids he got there. ;)

So now the season's over , can we get this **** with AM sorted please.

The most important part is that the season's over for us & them! Let's get Mad Monday out of the way, the Raiders coach named, and then the negotiations for Milford's release to begin unfettered.

I still think we have a good chance of signing him. I'm on the optimism train with this one, anyone else wanna get on board? Climb on in, no clothes allowed as we will be touching ourselves quite regularly if we get him.

I still think we have a good chance of signing him. I'm on the optimism train with this one, anyone else wanna get on board? Climb on in, no clothes allowed as we will be touching ourselves quite regularly if we get him.

Damn it! Alright I'm in. Do we have to be full naked though, can I at least keep my undies on?

All weird train/gay euphemisms aside I actually believe this signing is all but done. Player’s want out of the Raiders, this is known, Milford has a completely legal and ethical way of doing this so it’s got to happen. Also don’t forget that we got rid of all our existing first grade halves except for Hunt, no club in the world would do that unless they had a guaranteed replacement.

Also, if we don't get Milford, that means Barba will probably definitely play there rightly or wrongly.

Damn it! Alright I'm in. Do we have to be full naked though, can I at least keep my undies on?

All weird train/gay euphemisms aside I actually believe this signing is all but done. Player’s want out of the Raiders, this is known, Milford has a completely legal and ethical way of doing this so it’s got to happen. Also don’t forget that we got rid of all our existing first grade halves except for Hunt, no club in the world would do that unless they had a guaranteed replacement.

All your points are good points and that's why I am optimistic, well every point except the undies one. I mean, why go into this thing half hearted? Fully naked or you can watch us leave the station with smiles on our faces.

We did buy Strasser though.

Think he is more a depth signing, but he has impressed. I'm with bb surely you can't get rid of Wallace and Prince and not have replacements , don't think they will risk Taylor next year either .

Hopefully he signs with us.

That display of footwork and speed he put on yesterday is sooooo what we need next year.

I'm on. Or in. Whatever.

gay-train.jpg

On, in, out, under, over, up, down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Shane Tronc
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.