[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like your name, it's exactly what I am right now waiting on that train. Exciting video, I like the move where he pretended to get tripped and then got back up again to race away and score between the posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your name, it's exactly what I am right now waiting on that train. Exciting video, I like the move where he pretended to get tripped and then got back up again to race away and score between the posts.

Or the one where the Tiger's #4 puts up has hand as if to say 'I got dis' but doesn't even make it a step before Milford has shot past him and scored.

We. Need. Him.

Yeah, his footwork and speed certainly do confuse the players. It's genuinely exciting. The prospect of having Hoffman, Barba, Gillett and Milford all capable of line breaks and tackle breaks. Granted Gillett isn't as fast as the other three, but he could offload to them. Imagine Hoffman racing away on a line break with Barba and Milford all backing up. I'd like to stick that in my pipe and smoke it let me tell you.

Parker's offloads as well would be potent. Our attack would score points definitely but as has been mentioned, defense could kill us.

Yeah because he didn't have much pressure on him with the raiders, and they're so much higher up the ladder, i dare say he'll be in the same situation if you look at how both clubs went this year mate.

So you don't think there is more pressure on the Broncos to perform than the Raiders, if the Broncs aren't in the top 4 theres statewide outrage

So you don't think there is more pressure on the Broncos to perform than the Raiders, if the Broncs aren't in the top 4 theres statewide outrage

Hahaha, you could be right. We certainly do swing from the rafters and fling poo at passersby when the Broncos don't make it into the top 4. But I think the pressure of being in the halves of any team would be a lot, wouldn't make much difference which team you play for.

Good point. Nobody gives a shit if the Raiders win or lose.

I am sure the few hundred fans care, but they are probably realists in the fact that they don't expect a win.

Err, Why's it a rainbow train?

Must be a party train as in time to party that we are getting milford. Everytime I go out, I look for a club that has a rainbow flag out the front, that means that they know how to party. They party so hard that all of the girls that I meet have real husky and deep voices. I never fail to pick up at these places!

Must be a party train as in time to party that we are getting milford. Everytime I go out, I look for a club that has a rainbow flag out the front, that means that they know how to party. They party so hard that all of the girls that I meet have real husky and deep voices. I never fail to pick up at these places!

This is the what the hell post. Haha. Have a like!

Canberra need to sack him and release him as of today ... haha

There are some serious issues in Canberra, politics included, they need to do a Panthers style cleanout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.