[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and a club where the captain was caught in a public toilet with a couple of team mates is a soooooo much better environment. Nothing could possibly go wrong living in an even bigger city surrounded by the quality of people from Inala:001_rolleyes:

One incident, five years ago involving 2 guys no longer at the club and the one that is is a completely different person now, as most people are 5 years on. That's all you have and are clinging to it for dear life... That's pathetic.

There is plenty of things to have a go at the broncos about but club culture is not one of them, their would be few people that could honestly argue that.

I honestly hope all this garbage you write comes out of disappointment and frustration, because if you honestly believe this stuff I feel very very sorry for you

[RUMOUR] Anthony Milford to Broncos

I'm having short term memory loss, can someone remind me which team finished below the Broncos on the ladder?

Also they didn't breach a booze or 4some club ban

Must be a party train as in time to party that we are getting milford. Everytime I go out, I look for a club that has a rainbow flag out the front, that means that they know how to party. They party so hard that all of the girls that I meet have real husky and deep voices. I never fail to pick up at these places!

Shhhh, no-one tell him.... very good pennywisealfie, you keep up that good work and make sure you visit every place with a rainbow flag. The chicks there are always after a good time.

Well Dugan and Ferguson 'escaped' this way.......he is just doing what seems to work.

This might be closer to the truth than what you think. Maybe his dad has seen an easier way out and told Anthony to do it?

Last edited:
whats the major controversy? drink two days before a game? I've been to drunk let alone two days before.

Any chance we could sign young Hoppa? Haha

He's on like 800k a year I think, not worth it IMO unless it's for no more then 350k. Would mean a backline off 1 Barba 2 Hoffman 3 Reed 4 JYY 5 Hoppa its very impressive but I don't think we can afford it after we sign (Milford). He did spend his time walking around the streets of Brisbane on his mission I think and parra are falling apart and contracts mean shit these days so maybe...... but highly doubt. Plus he plays for NSW so really do the broncos want him lol

Have you got a horn rhino? Because I do... at the thought of signing Milford. Get on our naked rainbow train rhino, it's going to be one hell of a party if we sign him.

If I had a choice right now of Milford or Hopoate, it'd be Milford hands down, not only because he's better, but because I don't think we'll have to pay THAT much to get him up here for 2014 (Or worst case 2015)

If I had a choice right now of Milford or Hopoate, it'd be Milford hands down, not only because he's better, but because I don't think we'll have to pay THAT much to get him up here for 2014 (Or worst case 2015)

Only Parramatta would be willing to sign someone who's been out of the game for 2 years for $800 grand. I would've offered $250,000 maximum to begin with and give him a pay rise when he improves his game.

Is this the start of Milf taking a leaf out of Fergos book of contract snubbings?

Milford seems to be sounding more and more like a grub. ATM I only want him to piss the raiders off.

So, if Dunemann is coach then Milford stays but if Sticky gets the gig he leaves, does that sound about right?

So, if Dunemann is coach then Milford stays but if Sticky gets the gig he leaves, does that sound about right?
That's what I got out of it.........How can he say that when he made it clear he wanted to come home for family reasons, who coaches the team shouldn't worry him if his major concern is family.

I didn't get that at all from that article, sounds to me more like he is hoping a different coach (sticky ricky) will be more sympathetic to granting a release.

Milford seems to be sounding more and more like a grub. ATM I only want him to piss the raiders off.

Haha haven't we suffered enough! Mind you with news the chairman is standing down it makes the hell that was 2013 worthwhile, he's been holding the club back for many years, even if we lose Milf the future is looking brighter than ever due to McIntyre being gone:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Fozz
  • Howie
  • Wolfie
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Old Mate
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.