[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a really bad culture down there. Something really stinks.

A kid like Milford doesn't need to be anywhere near that at age 19. Look what it's done to Blake Ferguson - Given Ferguson has a lot of other issues, but the fact remains it's not a good place for a young kid.

Come home to Brisbane, Anthony.

You'd think that Anthony getting in the media like that for bad behaviour would be a final straw for his dad. He'll be yoinked back to Brisbane by his ear.

Well Dugan and Ferguson 'escaped' this way.......he is just doing what seems to work.

Last edited:
Seems like a really bad culture down there. Something really stinks.

A kid like Milford doesn't need to be anywhere near that at age 19. Look what it's done to Blake Ferguson - Given Ferguson has a lot of other issues, but the fact remains it's not a good place for a young kid.

Come home to Brisbane, Anthony.

Yep and a club where the captain was caught in a public toilet with a couple of team mates is a soooooo much better environment. Nothing could possibly go wrong living in an even bigger city surrounded by the quality of people from Inala:001_rolleyes:

i thought this part of the article was a bit funny

It would seem Papalii and Milford may be fined or stood down for a trial game next year as punishment.

good to see what Raiders management see as a punishment, standing a player down for a TRIAL game ... that'll teach them :001_rolleyes:

Unfortunately it's not an isolated incident. I subtly alluded to an incident in Origin camp early in the year in the Origin Thread.

Tony has some growing up to do.

Last edited:
Absolutely disgraceful. The both need to get the sack immediately, and move back to brisbane...

The club seems to let poor discipline snowball through a lack of strong leadership until it eventually gets to the point where they have to sack someone, I would have thought Canberra's off field dramas this season alone would have seen the pair sent home. Coming up with an excuse that they're too busy looking for a new coach for next season to find the time to discipline them makes you wonder who's running the joint.

Let's hope he gets it out of his system before he comes to us. generally seems like a nice kid though

Drinking as an escape mechanism from the fact that you live in Canberra.

I read that as coming from Tony Abbott. Haha

So if Milford signs, do we have to leave him out of a trial game?

I don't understand what these two blokes were doing on the piss - I was under the impression neither of them touched the stuff.

Conspiracy time? I think so.

Canberra should relocate.

And merge. The Perth Sharkraiders!

KillerShark.jpg

Now they have Ricky Stuart coaching them for 2014. At least the losses at Griffindor won't be as bad.

Any chance we could sign young Hoppa? Haha

Yep and a club where the captain was caught in a public toilet with a couple of team mates is a soooooo much better environment. Nothing could possibly go wrong living in an even bigger city surrounded by the quality of people from Inala:001_rolleyes:
Yeah, you don't sound desperate at all comparing an isolated incident from 5 years ago with the continuous crap coming from anything that comes near the Raiders. That club is definitely being well run. Don is good! :loool:

Speaking of Inala, when comparing it to Canberra, it suddenly becomes attractive. I wonder why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • theshed
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.