[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with Stuart signing, I'd say our chances of getting Milford just went up.

For two reasons...
1) Stuart has a love affair for Norman, so if he can bring him to the Raiders he'll let Milford go without a fight.

Thankfully Stuart also loves Milf, after we played the Eels he couldn't stop raving about him even to the point of saying the Raiders should get him the keys to the Lodge to keep him long term.

Not sure what Milf thinks of Ricky though :/

Thankfully Stuart also loves Milf, after we played the Eels he couldn't stop raving about him even to the point of saying the Raiders should get him the keys to the Lodge to keep him long term.

Not sure what Milf thinks of Ricky though :/
IF Milford still wants out, how do you think sticky could justify denying him a release considering he himself has just done the same thing Milford is asking to do for ostensibly the same reasons, it would be an interesting conversation.

Before sticky was confirmed there were rumblings of Don getting the heave-ho, considering the two are close mates that now looks unlikely, still got to question Don's leadership in all the drama down there though.

Might be time support another club man, the Furners are like an infection (a horrible sti) and with even one still there, that club is going to be run into the ground.

There like Herpes, that **** stays with you for life.

^^^^ spot on. Ricky doesn't have a leg to stand on in the matter

IF Milford still wants out, how do you think sticky could justify denying him a release considering he himself has just done the same thing Milford is asking to do for ostensibly the same reasons, it would be an interesting conversation.

I'm still of the belief that if they can't convince him to stay that they'll release him, but common sense was to wait till the off season to sort out negotiations.

Chris garry reckons Milford definitely wants out, especially now that ricky is coach, but as we know Canberra expected to ply hard ball, particularly as they have plenty of room in their salary cap

Pretty simple really, we shouldn't fight any harder than we have (ie no more money than is currently being offered) already. If he wants to be a Bronco/live in Brisbane for the family, then he comes. If he wants to buggerise around about cash or coaches, he's more than welcome to do that elsewhere as it is only a further indicator that he would do the same to us later.

Yeah, **** him! We're pretty well stocked for halves anyway yeah?

Yeah his signature would be good, but he's still unproven at half. I would prefer not to pay overs and save that money for a DCE. Again, come on board Milf if you wanna be a Bronco.

This, abso-fucking-lootely this!! IF it's all about family, he'll do a Barba and come on whatever $$ he's on now. It's only another 12 months, then he can get an upgrade if he keeps up his form. No big deal. If it's about more money, and he's asking overs - uh, no thanks. We'll wait the 12 months and have DCE thank you very much.

Broncos won't pay $350k+. I don't think we should pay overs for him when we have a chance at DCE. If he's not a bronco I hope he stays at raiders. If Ricky signed Norman at 450k I bet he will pay Milford 700k or something stupid.

Sooooo any news on how today's meeting went?

Broncos won't pay $350k+. I don't think we should pay overs for him when we have a chance at DCE. If he's not a bronco I hope he stays at raiders. If Ricky signed Norman at 450k I bet he will pay Milford 700k or something stupid.
As a Raiders fan I wouldn't object too much if he got that sorta coin as long as it was a long term deal considering the cap increases coming, he's a freak with so much potential for whatever club ends up with him on an off field

Sooooo any news on how today's meeting went?
Nothing that I've heard only a photo on twitter of Ayoub and Farah in a car heading to Canberra.

Plus retaining him is Ricky's number 1 priority

Last edited:
Official - Milford off to Brisbane .... on holiday ...

@tony_milford: off to brissy now. #holidaymode

I really don't think we will get him

Nothing that I've heard only a photo on twitter of Ayoub and Farah in a car heading to Canberra.

Plus retaining him is Ricky's number 1 priority
I pretty sure anything you tell us will have a tinge of green.
I'm also pretty sure we'll be green if he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • K-Style
  • theshed
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.