[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
With that, we're closing the thread for the time being.

Will re-open when there is something of importance to discuss.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'm not even happy about it, this has been so drawn out that I'm just glad to not hear any more about it, looking forward to next season.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
glad we didn't have to wait another 3 weeks

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Fucking yeah boy. I'm dead set humping shit with excitement

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Glad it's all finally sorted and can't wait for milford to play for the Broncos.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Do we dare to dream that he's come out early so they can negotiate a mid season release? Canberra gain nothing by holding on to him. Ricky can blood a rookie and gets a ready-made excuse for losing each week.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Bloody hell that's one hell of a nice dream Morkel your suggesting but I just can't see it happening.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
The offending posts have been moved to the Griffin thread, but anyone using this thread for their Griffin agenda, will go to the naughty corner without further explanations!

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
The offending posts have been moved to the Griffin thread, but anyone using this thread for their Griffin agenda, will go to the naughty corner without further explanations!

Apologies, was hoping just to generate a small chuckle or two...

Good news for the Broncs, the kid and even the Raiders (for the rest of this year). Everyone involved in this issue can now get on with playing some footy!

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
This doesn't even excite me, because a coach like Griffin doesn't know what to do with a player like Milford.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
And with that, over at the Greenhouse, suddenly Milford isn't all he's cracked up to be :laugh: Merkins.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'm excited - however, my earlier point remains. Behind a pack which is suss, Milford's job is going to be harder, as it currently is for the whole side.

Our pack is suss, and as someone recently posted, lose control of the middle and you lose 9 out of 10, and neither Milford nor Barba nor Hunt can compensate, even with individual brilliance.

Oh for a Gorden Tallis, Shane Webcke, Matt Scott or George Burgess ... some focused aggression in the front row - (and not Martin Kennedy).

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
And with that, over at the Greenhouse, suddenly Milford isn't all he's cracked up to be :laugh: Merkins.

i did have a laugh at this quote, when talking about us

"They'll have plenty of time to fap when they are waiting for opposition kickers if his defensive efforts this year are anything to go by" from Pigman

well, which of the 2 teams has just had 50 put on them twice in 2 games :laugh:

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Good news, find a way to entice Stuart to trade him to us midseason (shouldn't be too hard to convince that dingbat, offer him Lowrie or Kennedy).

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
I'm excited - however, my earlier point remains. Behind a pack which is suss, Milford's job is going to be harder, as it currently is for the whole side.

Our pack is suss, and as someone recently posted, lose control of the middle and you lose 9 out of 10, and neither Milford nor Barba nor Hunt can compensate, even with individual brilliance.

Oh for a Gorden Tallis, Shane Webcke, Matt Scott or George Burgess ... some focused aggression in the front row - (and not Martin Kennedy).

Yep definitely need a quality prop...

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Stix
  • Behold
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.