[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Oh really?

Hey Conroy, get fucked, ya dystopian ****.

Corey Norman.

Btw, did anyone hear Rabbits at the start of this arvo's game? He said something along the lines of "And here's Milford, in the middle of a tug of war between the Broncos and the Raiders, I for one hope he stays at Canberra"

Why would he want him to break his contract?.. One of the most unprofessional things I've heard him say.

Because even Rabs realises that the Raiders deserve to keep a player they have spent years developing. The contract isn't a contract until round 13, those are the rules.

The raiders have every right to make that request and I'd question WTF the NRL is doing putting Andrew Dunemann anywhere near Canberra games as a video ref after he was assistant coach of that club only last year ???!!! That is absolutely ludicrous ... completely unprofessional from the NRL
The NRL have no idea on conflict of interest, they had Morgan as VR of a Raiders game the year after they sacked him as assistant coach

Because even Rabs realises that the Raiders deserve to keep a player they have spent years developing. The contract isn't a contract until round 13, those are the rules.

Can't wait to taste the tears of Raiders fans after Round 13, hahaha.

Why didn't Rabs share the same opinions when Corey Norman signed with the Eels?

Unprofessional from him if true. I don't watch the 4pm game because I really don't care to watch a plethora of ad breaks about some BS store aimed at being a tradey or some shiz.

Give me Manesia anyday.

Why didn't Rabs share the same opinions when Corey Norman signed with the Eels?

Unprofessional from him if true. I don't watch the 4pm game because I really don't care to watch a plethora of ad breaks about some BS store aimed at being a tradey or some shiz.
I'm guessing cause the Broncos weren't trying to keep Norman. It's not uncommon for commentators to say they'd like to see players stay with the club that developed em when there's a fight for their service, been saying it a lot about Tedesco as well.

There were a lot of rumours about Norman renegging on Parra aaaaand nothing from commentary.

Seriously, Rabs should not weigh in. Commentators should keep their mouths shut because these occurrences happen way too often.

As if the opinion of Rabs Warren matters to anyone except himself. He isn't exactly going to influence anything.

Can't wait to taste the tears of Raiders fans after Round 13, hahaha.

The only thing Broncos fans will be tasting in round 13 is defeat after the Raiders hand it to them. It's little wonder why the Broncos are so desperate to have Milford, all you have without him is a few overrated forwards and a bunch of players who should be in the QLD Cup. If Milford stays with the Raiders it will effectively condemn Brisbane to years of mediocrity until they actually figure out how to develop decent players of their own.

The only thing Broncos fans will be tasting in round 13 is defeat after the Raiders hand it to them. It's little wonder why the Broncos are so desperate to have Milford, all you have without him is a few overrated forwards and a bunch of players who should be in the QLD Cup. If Milford stays with the Raiders it will effectively condemn Brisbane to years of mediocrity until they actually figure out how to develop decent players of their own.

*sigh* Man, I am shaking my head at how poor the trolling efforts have become in the Rugby League community. Turn it up mate, you can do better than that. Rubbish Lockyer, that MIGHT get under some of our skins.

*sigh* Man, I am shaking my head at how poor the trolling efforts have become in the Rugby League community. Turn it up mate, you can do better than that. Rubbish Lockyer, that MIGHT get under some of our skins.

Wasn't trolling you mate, just speaking the truth :)

Wasn't trolling you mate, just speaking the truth :)

Poor return serve mate, you're off your game tonight.

If players like Gillett, Hunt and Parker were on the market on current form, you would be beside yourself hoping that Canberra would put in a bid.

Poor return serve mate, you're off your game tonight.

If players like Gillett, Hunt and Parker were on the market on current form, you would be beside yourself hoping that Canberra would put in a bid.

You have got to be kidding right? Have you seen our forward pack lately? We have more boom juniors than we can fit in the NRL side mixed with a bunch of top notch vets. There is not a single Bronco that I'd want to sign to the Raiders, I wouldn't waste the clubs money when we have so many good juniors coming through the ranks. Parker is an old man who should retire ASAP, Gillett is very average and Hunt is barely a QLD Cup quality player, let alone NRL quality. We don't need any of your players as we have too many outstanding juniors as it is, that is why you keep trying to sign them remember?

You have got to be kidding right? Have you seen our forward pack lately? We have more boom juniors than we can fit in the NRL side mixed with a bunch of top notch vets. There is not a single Bronco that I'd want to sign to the Raiders, I wouldn't waste the clubs money when we have so many good juniors coming through the ranks. Parker is an old man who should retire ASAP, Gillett is very average and Hunt is barely a QLD Cup quality player, let alone NRL quality. We don't need any of your players as we have too many outstanding juniors as it is, that is why you keep trying to sign them remember?

laughing.gif

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.