[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

#this is broncoshq

#go back to the GH

#say hi to GE

They are all tossers at GH. Always bashing the Broncos and our supporters. How's the Raiders going this year losers!

So we point out that Canberra is also a one team town/city and then the excuses come, heaven help us if we do that.

Come on people, we know we have many advantages over Canberra. The weather for a start ! Canberra struggles to attract talent and that is no surprise. Geographically they are at a disadvantage and it is a very ordinary place to spend time. I'm unsurprised they feel gutted they will be losing a good player especially to a club like ours. It makes it even more shameful for our club to be so mediocre. We have no money worries,huge exposure and we live in arguably Australia's best location.

I wish Canberra well, a good club that stood alongside us during the Superleague war, an ally of sorts.

Classifying Canberra as a city is being a little unfair. City's have at least some things going for them. Canberra is a shithole, and that's being kind.

Behind us and you have Milford. Says alot for the rest of your team lol

On a different note, If anyone wants to see Spider-Man 2 don't have Milf as a Facebook friend. Gave away the ending in a fucking status goddammit

I saw that, but I already knew that.

I was a massive fan of the comics..

THE Canberra Raiders have written to the NRL requesting that video referee and former interim coach Andrew Dunemann not be appointed to their games.

There is bad blood between the two parties following accusations Dunemann has approached two Raiders players about the possibility of joining a rival club.

Dunemann knows the contract details of all Canberra players from his time as Dave Furner’s assistant. CEO Don Furner has written to the NRL’s head of football Todd Greenberg about the situation.
Beware Milf, the Raiderps screw up yet another professional relationship.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Lol@Greenhouse :laugh: You've never seen a more populated cave of butthurt mongoloids.

Quick question about Milf, and this might seem suggestive but I'm simply curious about the technicalities of this scenario, but say Milf suffered a season ending injury tomorrow against the Storm, wouldn't that be grounds for Canberra to release him early? Surely we would be encouraging him to move home and recover back here in Brisbane.

Last edited:
Lol@Greenhouse :laugh: You've never seen a more populated cave of butthurt mongoloids.

Quick question about Milf, and this might seem suggestive but I'm simply curious about the technicalities of this scenario, but say Milf suffered a season ending injury tomorrow against the Storm, wouldn't that be grounds for Canberra to release him early? Surely we would be encouraging him to move home and recover back here in Brisbane.

Maybe.

But knowing Canberra they would refuse to let him get medical treatment until he re-signed with them.

"Please Mr Furner, we need to operate now"

"Well we're not going anywhere until Anthony signs this contract."

Beware Milf, the Raiderps screw up yet another professional relationship.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

How pathetic. Don furner is a 12 year old.

Dear Nrl

Pleaz mak sur that that big poopy pants Andy dunnyman doesn't ref any of ours gamez because he is a big meanie. He always talks to dem playz we has to make dem go away and I don't want dem to go way coz they my friends and I like dem and want dem to stay.

If you make him not be the ref me be your bestest friend for ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Raiderz rule, broncos drool

Love Donny

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Alec
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.