[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

You have got to be kidding right? Have you seen our forward pack lately? We have more boom juniors than we can fit in the NRL side mixed with a bunch of top notch vets. There is not a single Bronco that I'd want to sign to the Raiders, I wouldn't waste the clubs money when we have so many good juniors coming through the ranks. Parker is an old man who should retire ASAP, Gillett is very average and Hunt is barely a QLD Cup quality player, let alone NRL quality. We don't need any of your players as we have too many outstanding juniors as it is, that is why you keep trying to sign them remember?

Going backwards man, come on, turn it around. At least go after our sensibilities. Impune our integrity. Say we wouldn't have won half our Premierships were it not for us rorting the cap, because that seems like a favorite over at the Greenhouse. Say that Stuart was a better player than Lockyer. Tell us again how we have the biggest fishing pond of talent in the code. Tell us all of the advantages Canberra has over Brisbane as a place to live. Explain to us how Campese > Hunt.

All of these doors laying ajar for you man. I hate to think I'm teaching you how to troll me on your behalf.

You have got to be kidding right? Have you seen our forward pack lately? We have more boom juniors than we can fit in the NRL side mixed with a bunch of top notch vets. There is not a single Bronco that I'd want to sign to the Raiders, I wouldn't waste the clubs money when we have so many good juniors coming through the ranks. Parker is an old man who should retire ASAP, Gillett is very average and Hunt is barely a QLD Cup quality player, let alone NRL quality. We don't need any of your players as we have too many outstanding juniors as it is, that is why you keep trying to sign them remember?

I am waiting for you to post

APRIL FOOLS.

I bet you have calluses on your hands.

BTW: What team did Kurt Baptiste & Lagi Setu used to play for.

Last edited:
How about we all stop feeding the feeble attempts at trolling from butthurt Canberra fans....?

This thread is about Milford signing with the Broncos, not a competition of wits between Broncos fans about whom is best equipped to deal with trolls from the Greenhouse or elsewhere.

This terrible trolling is fun, I've got popcorn, have turned on some clown music and reading with a smile on my face. :)

This terrible trolling is fun, I've got popcorn, have turned on some clown music and reading with a smile on my face. :)

I think the best part is that he actually believes this is good trolling. Sitting at home high giving himself, telling his mum that he got us again.

You need McCullgod.

The only thing Broncos fans will be tasting in round 13 is defeat after the Raiders hand it to them. It's little wonder why the Broncos are so desperate to have Milford, all you have without him is a few overrated forwards and a bunch of players who should be in the QLD Cup. If Milford stays with the Raiders it will effectively condemn Brisbane to years of mediocrity until they actually figure out how to develop decent players of their own.

Is this guy genuine?

Give me a break, Canberra is a nothing city where players careers die quicker then they started. Milford wants out because Raiders harbor a losing culture and all his mates are in Brisbane.
Don't get Butt hurt cause players would take a pay cut to play for the mighty Broncos.

"Over Rated Forwards".... considering close to 80% of them are international and rep players makes your comment totally idiotic.

Broncos rep players - 7
Raiders rep players - 3

Our junior nursery is the best in the game, Canberra dont have a nursery so they use deals to poach QLD cup players who dont get a run with the Broncos.

name me one Raider who is born and bred Canberra????

Corey Norman.

Btw, did anyone hear Rabbits at the start of this arvo's game? He said something along the lines of "And here's Milford, in the middle of a tug of war between the Broncos and the Raiders, I for one hope he stays at Canberra"

Why would he want him to break his contract?.. One of the most unprofessional things I've heard him say.

Probably because the Raiders spent all that time developing him and he has been a supporter of clubs keeping players they develop.

That's the only reason I can think of.

Probably because the Raiders spent all that time developing him and he has been a supporter of clubs keeping players they develop.

That's the only reason I can think of.
Did you not read the part about him encouraging the move of Norman to the Eels under the same circumstances...? Remind me again of who developed him?

INB4 someone else mentions that the Raiders were screwing the cap when they were in their glory days.

Did you not read the part about him encouraging the move of Norman to the Eels under the same circumstances...? Remind me again of who developed him?

I get your point, but that wasn't really the same circumstances, the Broncos fans & organisation were praying that he DIDN'T break his contract with Parramatta (As shown by us dropping him to Queensland Cup), virtually the polar opposite of what the Raiders fans & organisation are working towards.

Channnel 9 are ridiculous. Warren's comment yesterday was stupid and Gould said something last week along the lines of, "Lui moved from Brisbane to get a taste of the top grade." I found it funny because he is playing off the bench at Manly which he was doing in Brisbane. It was just a nice little underhanded slap in the Broncos' face from Gould.

There's not many coaches out there who can send a player's career backwards or stall it as much as Griffin and Stewart is one of those, so Milford would be silly to renege on his signed contract with Brisbane.

I get your point, but that wasn't really the same circumstances, the Broncos fans & organisation were praying that he DIDN'T break his contract with Parramatta (As shown by us dropping him to Queensland Cup), virtually the polar opposite of what the Raiders fans & organisation are working towards.

It will be interesting to see what the Raiders do with Milford once they're out of the finals race. Will they keep him in the team or go for someone else who will be there for the following year.

Sounds like someone is a little upset..

I was basing my opinion on what I know. Obviously I didn't read that part. I take back what I said.

Happy?

It will be interesting to see what the Raiders do with Milford once they're out of the finals race. Will they keep him in the team or go for someone else who will be there for the following year.
As long as we're in the running for the 8 he'll stay but if we're out of it I would hope they promote Ahearn to get him experience for next year, but with our final 6 games (4 at home) all very winnable it does offer the chance for the Raiders traditional even year late season charge. So even if just get 3 more wins before round 21 we're in with a shot at the finals thanks to the draw.

Last edited:
i honestly wish this bashing between the greehouse and broncos forum will stop. were all passionate fans and were all guilty of being a little one eyed. i enjoy having some greenhouse members post on here when there not trolling unfortunatly thats few and far between.

but in any case i do feel sorry for raiders fans. they havnt had a lot to cheer about for a long long long time. now they see this great potential in milford and theres a good chance thats good. anyone would be upset over it and of course they would put there hate towards us.

i just wish you greenhouse members would not go a bit overboard with some posts. where all just nrl fans here afterall we love our footy and enjoy a good proper conversation about it.

Nah, the Broncos kept him well past Round 13 and most on here were complaining due to the amount of faith and loyalty the club was showing him.

Yes, there are differences between both situations and there wasn't that mirkiness surrounding the early release but at the same time, Brisbane made all these sacrifices only for the Eels to come along and throw a ridiculous amount of money and have it all taken away from them.

i honestly wish this bashing between the greehouse and broncos forum will stop. were all passionate fans and were all guilty of being a little one eyed. i enjoy having some greenhouse members post on here when there not trolling unfortunatly thats few and far between.

but in any case i do feel sorry for raiders fans. they havnt had a lot to cheer about for a long long long time. now they see this great potential in milford and theres a good chance thats good. anyone would be upset over it and of course they would put there hate towards us.

i just wish you greenhouse members would not go a bit overboard with some posts. where all just nrl fans here afterall we love our footy and enjoy a good proper conversation about it.

I don't know if you have been over there and seen the things they say about us. I have never seen anyone on here bragging about trolling their forum yet I see it over there a lot. In fact if someone were to say anything they don't agree with they would be banned straight away over there.

Unread

Active Now

• Alec
  • rnabokov
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.