[Official] - Milford signs with Broncos

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Yes he has, but I rate our front row (not back row) about the same as the Raiders, and I look at the scores, despite Milford.

It's winning that counts for me despite the pleasure of watching individual brilliance
McCullough is in the front row and has been close our best. Raiders should be a lot better than they are.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
If we can keep them together, imagine this team in two seasons:

Barba
Vidot
Oates
Copley
Hoffman/Maranta/Drew/Whoever
Milford
Hunt
McGuire
McCullough
Wallace
Glenn
Gillett
Parker

J Nikorima
Molo
Hala
Ofahenguie

looks like a team that might scrape into the 8 with a bit of luck on its side ... with the changes to the salary cap & marquee player allowances, the broncos would want to get very busy and ensure they have a massive name or two ... that is, if being in contention for premierships is still a priority at red hill ..

because you can bet your ass the likes of the roosters, bulldogs, souths et al will

Last edited:
B

benbarba

U18 Player
Sep 24, 2013
Broncos 2015 should lineup like:

1. Milford
6. Barba

Milford is younger, faster, makes more tackle busts and line breaks and is a more lethal runner of the ball. He will only be 20, playing fullback will have a lot less pressure.

Barba is older, playing more and more of a creators role in the halves anyway and I think has shown more as a half than Milford at this young stage of Milford's career.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
At least now we have legitimate options in the playmaker roles.

No need to play wingers at 5/8 anymore.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Barba has to play fullback in defence at least one would think. The amount of try saving tackles he makes would be missed if he defends in the front line.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Broncos 2015 should lineup like:

1. Milford
6. Barba

Milford is younger, faster, makes more tackle busts and line breaks and is a more lethal runner of the ball. He will only be 20, playing fullback will have a lot less pressure.

Barba is older, playing more and more of a creators role in the halves anyway and I think has shown more as a half than Milford at this young stage of Milford's career.

100% agree. barba has lost heaps of his speed, and while milford has played halves in the U20's etc, if the U20's origin is anything to go off, he cant handle the pressure in that position to well. Much more suited to fullback.

rhino

rhino

NYC Player
Aug 27, 2013
considering we had a spine off

Norman
Prince
Wallace

Its a huge improvement.

Barba
Milford
Hunt

But what I would like to see is recruitment / Gee, work on a few more players. Barba and Milford fell into our laps.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
100% agree. barba has lost heaps of his speed, and while milford has played halves in the U20's etc, if the U20's origin is anything to go off, he cant handle the pressure in that position to well. Much more suited to fullback.

barba is 25 not 35, he hasn't "lost" anything ... he's playing on an ankle that had surgery on it and is clearly not completely right yet. that's the only reason his speed ect currently isn't the same as 2012.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
barba is 25 not 35, he hasn't "lost" anything ... he's playing on an ankle that had surgery on it and is clearly not completely right yet. that's the only reason his speed ect currently isn't the same as 2012.
Depends how bad the ankle injury is, if it's a chronic one everytime he steps a certain way etc he might feel a dull pain in that area which is going to take him back into his shell.

He's a confidence player and he has none in his ankle.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I had to post it...

10361342_619215594822685_1851717256886415676_n.jpg

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Jazza
  • Culhwch
  • Maroon4life
  • thenry
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • Rowdy124
  • Organix
  • Lurker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • RodF
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.