[Official] Smith re-signs with the Storm

As if Corey Parker is going to tell the Mole we signed Smith, even if he did know.

To be fair to the Mole, he actually tagged Corey Parkers actual twitter in his tweet, so Corey WILL see it if he's a regular twitter user. If the Mole is lying, he just actively drew Corey's attention to it so he can refute it publicly. He would have to be pretty dumb to do that.

My theory is Corey told him something completely unrelated to Smith and The Mole is anticipating that is how it'll be interpreted.

Last edited:
The Mole does sometimes get some good tips, but the garbage he spews in between is painful. Posted a link to an article about Cam Smith staying in Melbourne, with a quote along the lines of "Despite all the talk otherwise, Cam Smith to stay in Melbourne as per Moley scoop", despite him being the main person to be talking about him leaving in the first place. Things change bro.

Storm are re-signing Hoffman, he wouldn't be cheap. Does anyone think that might affect their goal to re-sign Smith?

Storm do have several players off contract at the end of the year, players that are regulars and probably wouldn't be that cheap.

Also, Hoffman pretty much confirmed that Smith hasn't made up his mind.

Last edited:
Storm are re-signing Hoffman, he wouldn't be cheap. Does anyone think that might affect their goal to re-sign Smith?

Storm do have several players off contract at the end of the year, players that are regulars and probably wouldn't be that cheap.

Also, Hoffman pretty much confirmed that Smith hasn't made up his mind.

On the flip side, retaining Hoffman would be easier if he knew Smith was staying.

Maybe I should make an appointment with my doctor, he is Ryan Hoffmans Uncle

i'd say it confirms that the storm may have given up on re-signing smith. no way they could afford both unless one of their other big names are off contract at years end?

Hmmmmm, I'd say this looks to be the announcement. Is everyone prepared for Bellamy's shocked expression?

[TWEET]436281167151513600[/TWEET]

Yeah, that's definitely a re-signing presser.

Sorry, it appears I may have done a Gillett and fired all my bullets too early.

[TWEET]436285813068808192[/TWEET]

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.