RUMOUR Payne Haas 10yrs

I actually want to go to our website these days, we are no longer an embarrassment in that department. This kind of media relation / creativity has been big in the AFL for a long time, I wonder if Donuts has learned that in his time with the Lions and in Melbourne. The Lions especially are excellent with their media stuff.

our website hasn't changed.

in fact our website is identical to every other clubs website in design and functionality

To me, it looks outsourced to an agency/studio. There’s more work than one person can handle imo, especially in terms of the quality shift.
Possibly, I just remember people complaining about it and 1910 saying that they got made redundant because of covid.

Not true

This the man behind the new and improved Broncos social media presence, he started in mid-May 2021, a few weeks after Donaghy started at the Broncos:

https://twitter.com/kieronturner

I'm not saying there hasn't been a big change to the social media, that's obviously massively improved ... the website itself hasn't changed though

You guys should have learned from us with Boyd.
Not much a fan can do about its club making shit decisions!!! but sigh..

I was amazed he still kept getting picked despite being an absolute non entity in defence.

for the broncos sake though, I hope they keep themselves some flexibility .

The new media content is great and has definitely stepped up a notch.

Is anybody here a UFC fan? Their social media / YouTube content is second to none, especially in the lead up to the big fights. I'd love to see the NRL adopt something similar to this with new content everyday of behind the scenes meetings/training footage etc.

I'm not saying there hasn't been a big change to the social media, that's obviously massively improved ... the website itself hasn't changed though

The websites for all clubs are a standard template from the NRL but the clubs do have their own media articles they can put on there. Ours are pretty bog standard though, hopefully Kieron can lead the way in the future.

If he wants a premiership, how about signing for a little less than a mil a year?

we don't know what he's signing for yet ... they are still in negotiations

Disagree, i would love to lock him down for 10 years, and pay the man his money.

Way too risky. He isn't mature yet off the field and he could have a serious injury or three, way too risky no matter how good he is (and he is very, very good).

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.