Peter Wallace officially released to join Panthers

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
Re: Rumour - Peter Wallace returning to the Panthers?

Would be the worst possible partner to Pearce, a Reynolds or soward

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

I feel bad for Wal, he has to be one of the toughest players to play for the broncos. I think he was the perfect half to partner Lockyer. The fact is we won't have another Lockyer. If we'd signed Thurston or Carney I would've loved to see him stay as his reliable style would've suited them. He either has to move on to accommodate a DCE, or to replaced by 2 halves that aren't as reliable but have a more creative attack.

I wish him luck for the rest of his career and want to see him do well after all the years of service he gave us.

Guys, I know I am gonna cop some criticisms for this, but I am not ashamed to admit I currently have a few tears in my eyes after reading what has happened to Wal over the past 24-36 hours. Say what you like about him, but I have never seen a less-talented playmaker give more effort and blood than Wallace has for the team. He is a fierce defender who always gives his all and has suffered many an injury putting his body on the line for the lads.

Whilst it does seem more certain by the day he won't be in Broncos colors beyond this year, I hope he can find peace and happiness at the next club he goes to. He deserves that much AT least.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Tears .......???

Tears of joy mate....tears of fucken joy !!!!!!

Woot woot !!!!!! :loool::loool::loool:

tumblr_lzi5aqZ1Ek1rn95k2o1_250_zps786c58fc.gif

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

AN angry Peter Wallace has been left in disbelief after being told by the Broncos to find a new home for next season - a decision that could cost the former Origin star as much as $400,000.

Similarly, the pressure on Wallace and fellow veteran Scott Prince to turn around the Broncos' stuttering season has taken its toll on Griffin, who is understood to have told Wallace over the weekend that he should start looking around for potential suitors with Brisbane "heading in another direction".

I wish there was a "ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN LOVE THIS" button ........."like this" just doesn't do it justice.:loool::loool:

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

I wish there was a "ABSOLUTELY FUCKEN LOVE THIS" button ........."like this" just doesn't do it justice.:loool::loool:

You think the sun shines from Norman's ass, and you absolutely despise Wallace. You have to be female, I don't understand you.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Some of us understand Rugby league ........and then some like you

don't.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Disappointing to see him leave like this as Wallace gives his all in every game and has had his moments for us, but we need to act in the best interests of the club and the Wallace/Prince combo isn't going to take us forward.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Wallace gives it his all and plays with plenty of heart, which is great compared to Norman...but he just lacks talent. I reckon Hunt is going to fail too, but at least there's that 10% chance that he won't, unlike Wallace or Norman right now.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Hey fourex you probably won't expect this from me but want to join me in packing his bags?

Last edited:
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

Hey fourex you probably won't expect this from me but want to join me pack his bags?

No time for bag packing.....let's just roll him into the back seat of the car and drop him at the airport

We will wait

to make sure he boards the plane. :thumbup1:

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Some of us understand Rugby league ........and then some like you

don't.

You see, that's where myself and you are different. I don't see someone's opinion and instantly say that the person doesn't know anything about the topic they're posting. I do know about the topic I'm posting, but you simply don't seem to be able to string together a decent argument without resorting to either personal insult, or questioning the knowledge of the other poster, even if they put a decent argument forward.

It's funny you know. At least 50% of users on this forum, by your reasoning, know nothing about football. Which simply isn't correct there buddy, so how's about you go back to your bedroom, think of another excuse, and get back to me. You're not a football God, half the stuff you post that I read from you is absolute garbage. Try again.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

You see, that's where myself and you are different. I don't see someone's opinion and instantly say that the person doesn't know anything about the topic they're posting.

No ......you just insinuate that the person having a different opinion to you must be female (knowing that they are male)

Get off your high horse and jog on ......

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

lol@nashy jogging.

Norman lacks heart.
Wallace lacks ability.

If you combined the best of both you'd have a pretty good player

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

lol@nashy jogging.

Norman lacks heart.
Wallace lacks ability.

If you combined the best of both you'd have a pretty good player

I think your onto something there Coxy but I still think you need a set of eyes for Norman.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Well, maybe a little more vision than he has.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Griffo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.