Player Movements and Rumours 2012

I would hope not. Seems like a BS rumour anyway.

That wasn't his point... He was saying there is no way in hell choc would be coming to the broncs, so essentially shooting down any credibility a facebook rumour would have

Was reading today about Sam Williams or Josh Mcrone being forced out of the Raiders once Campese comes back. Anyone thing either 1 might be a good pick up?

Sam Williams wouldn't be a bad pick up IMO.

Seriously, what happened? We used to be a club that laughed at the prospect of signing your Sam Williams, Josh McCrone's and especially Brett Finch's!!!!!!!!

Sam Williams wouldn't be a bad pick-up, especially if he was willing to duke it out with Hunt, Norman & Wallace for the halves. Otherwise, I'd rather we stuck with those boys, give Nikorima and Cullen a taste of training with the senior squad and if it doesn't pan out then I'd do all I could to lure a Shaun Johnson over here.

Or even a Jack Wighton or Anthony Milford. Both kids have huge futures IMO.

Canberra will face a tough decision next year when Campese returns from injury.

McCrone would probably keep his place as halfback with Campese 5/8th ..... don't know where Williams will play ???

He'd be great here though ;)

We don't want Williams or McCrone - we want their Toyota Cup halves.

I really don't see what williams would offer that hunt doesn't. Williams plays a very similar game IMO to hunt and I know he looked great against the bunnies last weekend, but realistically there defense can be hopeless at times. That try that he scooted through for was some of the worst defense I have seen this year, especially for a team that are this weekend contesting for a spot in the GF

I really don't see what williams would offer that hunt doesn't. Williams plays a very similar game IMO to hunt and I know he looked great against the bunnies last weekend, but realistically there defense can be hopeless at times. That try that he scooted through for was some of the worst defense I have seen this year, especially for a team that are this weekend contesting for a spot in the GF

Watch more canberra games. williams is light years ahead of hunt atm

We could only dream about us signing a player from another club at this stage. Williams would be great but if we are going for a young bloke I want Milford

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  • broncotville
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Redux
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.