Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

I still remember a try he scored against the Titans where he just bamboozled them with his foot-work in-front of a boisterous Suncorp Stadium.

He's obviously got talent but my impression on Lagi here was that his typical performance consisted of 6 hit ups and bugger all tackles. Maybe it had to do with him teasing a Roosters defection for what felt like months that year & Ivan but I still expected more from him.

Beau Ryan has allegedly agreed to terms with the Sharks for next year.

Not a bad signing IMO

1. Gardner
2. Ryan
3. Godron
4. Pomeroy?
5. Stapleton
6. Carney
7. Townsend

Not a bad backline + halves to go with their forward pack.

Their forward pack is a machine too, especially when you consider they probably won't be able to find a starting spot for graham, bukuya or tupou

I think Gardner will find himself back on the wing where he played most of his junior footy. Gordon at 1, and Ryan won't move clubs unless it was for a spot in the centres where he has a lot of history (and success).

I'd imagine something like

1. Gordon
2. Gardiner
3. Ryan

With Wright, Williams, Pomeroy and Stapleton to fight out the remaining centre and wing spot.

Word is they're about to sign up Heighington as well. I imagine that will see Gallen make a permanent transition to the front row.

According to Maloney's Twitter, new Warriors coach will be announced tonight at the club presentation.

Zero Tackle will always be the #1 source for Player Movement.

Appears I fell for Maloney's troll hook, line and sinker.

I knew it was a load of sh!t, as he won't be at the club next year & they wouldn't tell him a thing.

Bellyache is converting to Buddhism?

He's going to pull a 747 down a runway with his teeth?

Brett Finch has returned to the Storm.

Conspiracy theorists?

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • Spooky1013
  • lynx000
  • Broncorob
  • rj9
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Robboi_321
  • Shane Tronc
  • Financeguy
  • Stix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.