Player physiques - Pre Season

in what?

he's not going to beat any of them in any of the fitness drills.
Lol you obviously like the way it feels against your back when you're spooning.
How do players respond when the telly tubby tells them to loose a few kegs?

Lol you obviously like the way it feels against your back when you're spooning.
what?
How do players respond when the telly tubby tells them to loose a few kegs?

Must've been why we won the premiership every year under Bennett, seeing as he'd smash The Gap run every pre-season...?

Trent Robinson looks like he could lose a bit of weight - hasn't stopped the Roosters going back to back or winning 3 in 6 years?

Last edited:
what?

Must've been why we won the premiership every year under Bennett, seeing as he'd smash The Gap run every pre-season...?

Trent Robinson looks like he could lose a bit of weight - hasn't stopped the Roosters going back to back or winning 3 in 6 years?
You can't bring the roosters into this , look at the team they had.
Seibold looks like he ate TR .

You can't bring the roosters into this , look at the team they had.
Seibold looks like he ate TR .
So if our team sucks, why would Seibold losing any weight aid in that? Is there a hidden inverse ratio between his weight and our talent?

So if our team sucks, why would Seibold losing any weight aid in that? Is there a hidden inverse ratio between his weight and our talent?
Jeez mate I'm just saying he is a bit chunky and needs to loose a few

Jeez mate I'm just saying he is a bit chunky and needs to loose a few
I'm sorry Pagey it did seem like I was busting your balls, I'm just riding out the afternoon at work and you got caught in amongst that.

I'm usually with you on things like that, living healthier/fitness etc. Seibold could stand to lose some weight that's for sure.

Let's entertain your thought that you mentioned earlier - if you were a player, would your coaches weight come into play when he's jamming you on fitness?

I'm sorry Pagey it did seem like I was busting your balls, I'm just riding out the afternoon at work and you got caught in amongst that.

I'm usually with you on things like that, living healthier/fitness etc. Seibold could stand to lose some weight that's for sure.

Let's entertain your thought that you mentioned earlier - if you were a player, would your coaches weight come into play when he's jamming you on fitness?
Didn't seen to with Artie Beetson, Phil Gould etc. Actually, have you seen Mal lately??

All good mate, it would definitely be in the back of my head. If I was getting drilled for being overweight and seen him strutting around, with his gut hanging out it would piss me off a bit.
But in saying that I'm very competitive and would want to be in the best shape I could be in, but all players/people aren't like that.

Didn't seen to with Artie Beetson, Phil Gould etc. Actually, have you seen Mal lately??
Beetson and Gould looked like half of the players they were coaching and Mal is a shit coach.

Beetson and Gould looked like half of the players they were coaching and Mal is a shit coach.
Cult if you genuinely think a player gives two ***** about what shape their coach is in, I have a lovely second hand bridge to sell you.

Just noticed on the NRL Gift Shop site, the Milf figurine has some fairly apparent love handles happening. Especially when you compare him to Darius who looks quite a bit trimmer.
View attachment 6692View attachment 6691

I'm waiting for the second series of action figures where they come with their "action" button. The first prototypes are already being developed:
-Boyd falls over,
-Milford waves his hands in the air appealing for a penalty
-Macca turns around and shruggs his shoulders and arms asking what is going on
-Bird falls apart
-Seibold shuffles his stats papers
-Fifita comes with a punch action but you have to buy the scooter separately.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.