Player physiques - Pre Season

I guess it doesn't matter what the coach looks like as long as he connects with the players. Bennet trained with the players for that reason. It was a tool in his set of tricks and it worked.
Maybe Siebold connects in other ways and that's fine, so long as he is getting through. I won't persecute him for his shape so long as the broncos run out with a sense of purpose and a game plan.
Some of the people who I most admired led by example, but it didn't always mean they did the same things I did.
My mum worked double shifts and one time a triple shift in various hospitals and aged care residency. She was one of the most kindest, gentle and bravest people I have ever met. She also smoke like a chimney.
The reason I never touched a cigarette was because I knew it would disappoint her.
She found a way to make me value her opinion without trying and without "setting an example".
That I saw her suffer from that addiction strengthened that conviction but it was not the initial reason.

Guys, play nice. No need for this personal rubbish, even if it isn't that severe. Try and be a little nicer.

If Bird comes back super lean, we'll know that Siebs has confiscated all the free Maccas cards.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.