THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kev's presser was downright embarrassing. It's painfully obvious he has absolutely no answers to why the team has crumbled and he was back to wiping the imaginary crumbs from the table.

Any coach worth their salt would have blown a gasket during that presser in response to the utter piss-poor performance put in by more than 90% of the team. As soon as Haas went off the rest of them shit themselves knowing they might actually "put in'. The only guys trying out there were Pat and Mozer. Riki needs a swift kick in the balls for his lacklustre effort. That last No tackle option he offered up when the winger was directly in front of him was also criminal. He should be dropped as well. I mean that flop when Reyno had already completed the tackle was inexcusable. Absolute spud!!!
There’s been zero accountability for performances all year, other than smoothy who somehow became the fall guy.

*broncos player* needs a swift kick in the balls for his lacklustre effort. That last No tackle option he offered up when the *player* was directly in front of him was also criminal. He should be dropped as well. I mean that *dumb thing* he did when *something* had already *happened* was inexcusable. Absolute spud!!

"*word*" denotes edits to include everyone. Insert your least favourite broncos player/thing and play along at home!!

Edit : not having a go at jedhead, just saying his statement could apply to most of the team

Look at the dragons playing in Melbourne right now with that roster and tell me we aren’t playing with a Kevvie shaped handicap around our neck every week.
That's what it looks like when players actually turn up... we haven't seen it for awhile so it's hard to recognise... although we should because every team turns up against us

That's what it looks like when players actually turn up... we haven't seen it for awhile so it's hard to recognise... although we should because every team turns up against us
Must also have a coach or something too, huh….

So we just stick with the guy with the dubious modern win rate that we have now?
Considering he can actually build a good squad I would rate him higher tbh, and it's not like we are where we are with a clean bill of health.

Considering he can actually build a good squad I would rate him higher tbh, and it's not like we are where we are with a clean bill of health.
The same genius who managed to lose Walsh?

He would already be sacked if not for getting lucky and Walsh wanting to come back.

The same genius who managed to lose Walsh?

He would already be sacked if not for getting lucky and Walsh wanting to come back.
We still got him back though and he has gone to a completely different level since coming back too, he wasn't even half the player at Warriors.

It was honestly better for him anyway, he could've gone the way of Dearden had he debut here.

It’s almost untenable for him
Tbh. 3 out of 4 seasons missing the finals with 2 absolutely dismal collapses.. talent isn’t the problem at the club. We need someone who can pull Reece Walsh into line. It doesn’t seem like anyone at the club is brave enough to do that.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.