THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s almost untenable for him
Tbh. 3 out of 4 seasons missing the finals with 2 absolutely dismal collapses.. talent isn’t the problem at the club. We need someone who can pull Reece Walsh into line. It doesn’t seem like anyone at the club is brave enough to do that.
3 absolutely dismal collapses.

Really sad about how the season has ended up. Bag me all you like for being a fan of kevy and the Broncos. I'd still love to see it turn around next year..
I think that's the hard part though isn't it. We're all fans of Kev and the Broncos., just not blinded to his shortcomings as a coach.
I'm sure he will get next season to turn things around, less sure it will matter.
If he stays all in on this style it will be over by Origin for him.

We still got him back though and he has gone to a completely different level since coming back too, he wasn't even half the player at Warriors.

It was honestly better for him anyway, he could've gone the way of Dearden had he debut here.
By pure luck. Every person on here could see his ability in that trial game against the cowboys.

It's the bare minimum.
Call me delusional but long term I would take a team like ours not making the 8 as long as we have a squad like ours then a team like Dragons or Dolphins making the 8 with a squad like theirs.

Goal is to win the whole thing not play a knockout or two at the end and leave empty handed.

Call me delusional but long term I would take a team like ours not making the 8 as long as we have a squad like ours then a team like Dragons or Dolphins making the 8 with a squad like theirs.

Goal is to win the whole thing not play a knockout or two at the end and leave empty handed.
The goal is to win the premiership. The minimum requirement for the coach not to be sacked, or under extreme pressure, is to make the 8.

Call me crazy but I’d rather have a roster like the ours and make finals for 20 years in a row like the Storm.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.