Kickoff In:

Lang Park

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

Pat Carrigan .
Has been Ok / good . World Cup may have fatigued him ? Looking to pass more than run .
Run early . Pass after dominance is established .

Herbert ! Passed more in Dplphins game than ever !
The one that hit Walsh in the shins could have been a game changer . Walsh`s support play makes this team look a lot more competitive .

FsBbMnzakAEK5Ni

Where do you think we'll sit after we weather this shit tornado?

View attachment 21558
Good question, and I must say the others have pretty much answered it. Where they deserve to be. I honestly think if the Broncos of the first 4 weeks show up, we will still sit NO 1 going into origin 1.

I hope the broncos players bring the "it's our house" stuff into the storm game.
Mate, that would be a blast lol. I hope so too. If we're are winning by enough against them let that purple team know "This is our home!"

The "it's our home" celebration has really taken off. The latest one from Staggs was so epic and fitting.

@1910 (or others who forked out for the q cup subscription) - how has Tyson Smoothy been going?

Any truth to this? "See you in a month"?

Bloke better not be taking a month off footy 😅

Screenshot 20230326 000805 Instagram

Did laugh at Junior Paulo's reply to D Saf 😂

Boy! it’s hard to understand a footy player it seems.
Looking that chat history, it’s hard to get what the heck are they even talkin about. It’s only a screenshot of some of it but I can’t get a thing.

hahaha ay bruh, y u so thirsty. 🤭 😂 😂 low key tho, it all be gucci, no cap. 😅😎👌 flex from payne dis season leavin' me shook fam, ya boi be fire. 👏😍🔥

Relax @Santa & @Super Freak 😎
The best way to deal with “bogie/garbage teams that have the wood on us” is to smash them! Smash ‘em HARD! Tackle, hit hard, complete sets and compete right up until the 80th minute. All of a sudden the shit teams fold under the pressure. Enjoy the game live and watch Kevvie’s men do their job.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.