Redcliffe trial v Sharks

I caught the replay as well and while I plan to go through it in more detail later, the one take-away is that David Mead has to partner James Roberts on the right.

More upside? lol, not even close

We'll see.

I think Mead is bringing reliability and experience to the table, and he's a safer bet at present.

Just think he's getting on a bit and I'd like to see us take our chances and give Pearson or another young guy a shot.

We'll see.

I think Mead is bringing reliability and experience to the table, and he's a safer bet at present.

Just think he's getting on a bit and I'd like to see us take our chances and give Pearson or another young guy a shot.
That's understandable, he's coming off one of his best seasons last yr and basically carried the Titans from FB into the finals but he was always limited at that club. There was always more to give but never the team to do it.

For the last 4 seasons he's always copped a few injuries and sat out weeks at a time so there will be plenty of opportunities this yr for the younger players to show up

That's understandable, he's coming off one of his best seasons last yr and basically carried the Titans from FB into the finals but he was always limited at that club. There was always more to give but never the team to do it.

For the last 4 seasons he's always copped a few injuries and sat out weeks at a time so there will be plenty of opportunities this yr for the younger players to show up

:superhappythumbsup:
Cool story bro

Watching this full match replay one gets sick of the bias commentators. I know that sharks line up back to front basically and everything about them

Thanks for the run down guys. I'm really excited about Joe now. Seems like such a nice kid and it would be awesome to produce another good prop. It would be great timing too if he steps up this year.

The last 10 minutes of the game was a comedy show. Big hits, Lots of Aggression, Heaps of knock ons and a bit of a stir up

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ozzball
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.