10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker
14. Granville
15. Wallace
16. Hala
17. anyone but Lowrie

Granville can take 10-15 max. to see if he can get us moving if we're bogged down. Hala and Wallace can get 35 mins each. Double change them with Josh and Ben and vice-versa. Bring in a young forward from the 20's/QCup, be it Adams, Molo, Offa etc in #17. It's clear we're going to need them sooner rather than later the way Kennedy is playing. Every other team brings in the young guys and they go alright. You play better with better players around you and you tend to step up

OR

Oates to the bench at 17, Hodges back to centre and bring in Duncan P or similar. I honestly don't care how their form is. Just someone other than Hoffman. Please

both the sides you just named would put 50 on our current one, would prefer the second one but either way would be a step up.

I may get blasted for this and it may be a coincidence, but we were performing better before we started putting Granville on the bench and had McCullough playing 80 mins

And had Parker playing prop

Last edited:
My side:

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Oates
4. Copley
5. Hoffman
6. Hodges
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Granville
15. Wallace
16. Thaiday
17. Kennedy

I've been advocating that backline for a while now, just not with Oates (but I think you're right, he'd add more than Reed right now). The only changes would be to the bench. Hala is useless, he'll never be what he needs to be (and could be if he wasn't so lazy). Thaiday comes back off the bench, and Kennedy, despite being a marshmallow, is still better than any other options, unless we want to bring in a 20's / Q-Cup development prop.

I may get blasted for this and it may be a coincidence, but we were performing better before we started putting Granville on the bench and had McCullough playing 80 mins

And had Parker playing prop

McCullough is still playing 80 mins, but he's doing so much tackling, he's getting exhausted. He's averaging 51 tackles a game through 9 rounds and has had a total of 17 minutes on the bench, in 9 games.

He needs to be used smarter and needs a break at times. Maybe not on the bench, but out of the middle of the defensive line.

A few rounds ago, I noticed Barba would go into Dummy Half quite a bit after the other team had kicked on the 5th tackle, while McCullough was getting back on side. It worked well and gave him a breather.

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoffman
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Granville/Lowrie
15. Oates
16. Hala
17. Kennedy

Unfortunately for us, I think you've pretty much nailed what the team will be. I don't even know if Reed would get a go in an ISC team at the moment, he's going that poorly.

bird looking at 4 weeks with a guilty plea

1. Barba
2. Hoffman
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Vidot
6. Kahu or Alex Corvo (since we dont have a good 5/8 anywhere)
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Parker
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Granville
15. Oates
16. Glenn
17. Kennedy

I hear marmin barba is doing alright in QCup......thoughts on the 5/8 role? I think i saw him playing on the wing but i was told he was a half.

Last edited:
bird looking at 4 weeks with a guilty plea

If i was him i would plead "NOT GUILTY" ... he is a NSW player and origin is around the corner ... no way the judiciary rub him out of game 1

Haha, reminds me of this scene from Rescue Dawn (bunch of POWs talking about their imaginary fridge)

Got free tickets to this game, expecting a Titans romp with stubborn-arse Griffin making no changes.

You mean in game or out?

If Hoffman is our six again it is obvious Griffin doesn't actually watch our matches.

If Hoffman is our six again it is obvious Griffin doesn't actually watch our matches.

If Hoffman is our 6 again (which I have little doubt he will be) then Barba has to play as our 2nd play maker. I assume that is Hook's plan, and when it works, it works well.

It's the attitude and mental focus which worries me most.

Now that we've got Milford secured, I'm almost hoping for losses.. I honestly think it'll only take a string of 3-4 bad losses in a row to get Griffin gone.

Now that we've got Milford secured, I'm almost hoping for losses.. I honestly think it'll only take a string of 3-4 bad losses in a row to get Griffin gone.

how can anyone hope their team loses ... its just wrong...

I wonder if Stuart will now send Milford back to NSW Cup as he won't be there next year and then Milford can ask for an immediate release - We can hope maybe!!!!!!!

Man some of you guys are negative, how could you want to lose against the Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Reds2011
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.