We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!

"The finest and the greatest club of all."
Isn't this song a little boastful?
431014.jpg

It's simply impossible to perform at your peak in literally every single game. This is true for any line of work, you can't be at your peak constantly or you'll burn out.

This is why there is such a thing as "form" and why not everyone can be a superstar their entire career.

Exactly....it's ridiculous to expect otherwise.

We won 30-6. Milford is killing it.....and Hunt finally showed some good signs.

That's enough form for me to be happy and get the 2 points.

The mexican wave has made a comeback this season. I'm sure it happened a couple of times last year but it seems more regular this year at Suncorp. It's been originating in the Fortress.

The Fortress are nothing but an embarrassing laughing stock. Nothing but a plastic, manufactured 'active' support that shouldn't exist.

The Fortress are nothing but an embarrassing laughing stock. Nothing but a plastic, manufactured 'active' support that shouldn't exist.

Well, the club has been criticised for not doing enough to foster an atmosphere at Suncorp. The Fortress isn't that good but it's better than nothing. At least it's a corporate flog like the XXXX Black zone or whatever it was.

Gee Wallace has come on this season. I think we will see him play Origin in the next few years, just keeps improving each game he plays.

I
Thoughts on the game
- If you're going to concede a try, best case scenario it's like the Marty Taupau example. Deflection followed by a game effort from JK to hold him up as long as he did.

I was a bit disappointed with Boyd on that play. I thought if was a bit more proactive and not simply assumed the play was over he could have got across and stopped the ball from hitting the turf.

Gee Wallace has come on this season. I think we will see him play Origin in the next few years, just keeps improving each game he plays.

I disagree completely, he's had a few decent games this season, he has a few decent games every season.. He is still good for a penalty and error every game, and he hasn't really shown much improvement in other areas of his game over the last 3 seasons either.

I don't see him ever coming into consideration for Origin, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's surpassed in the pecking order by the end of this season by Ese'ese and/or Arrow.

Last edited:
watching the game, i noticed that Lyon was whinging to the ref about everything last night ...

It's simply impossible to perform at your peak in literally every single game. This is true for any line of work, you can't be at your peak constantly or you'll burn out.

This is why there is such a thing as "form" and why not everyone can be a superstar their entire career.

Exactly. I tell my boss this multiple times every day. Just looks at me through dead eyes.

I disagree completely, he's had a few decent games this season, he has a few decent games every season.. He is still good for a penalty and error every game, and he hasn't really shown much improvement in other areas of his game over the last 3 seasons either.

I don't see him ever coming into consideration for Origin, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's surpassed in the pecking order by the end of this season by Ese'ese and/or Arrow.

Did Wallace do something to hurt you? Because ever since he came into first grade you have been extremely harsh on every part of his game.

Mate he improved steadily throughout last season and has continued with that trend this season. Do he have an error or a penalty in him? Yes he does, but I think he will iron those out and will be definitely in the running for an Origin spot over the next few seasons in my opinion.

Did Wallace do something to hurt you? Because ever since he came into first grade you have been extremely harsh on every part of his game.

Mate he improved steadily throughout last season and has continued with that trend this season. Do he have an error or a penalty in him? Yes he does, but I think he will iron those out and will be definitely in the running for an Origin spot over the next few seasons in my opinion.

The only reason I'm harsh on him is that I don't settle for mediocrity, neither should our club. The sooner Wanye goes with Herman over him for the bench role, the better off we'll be. Ese'ese has improved more in 3 games than Wallace has in 3 seasons.

We should sign James Tamou for next season. Let's not worry about that silly little salary cap. Just need to get busted early in the season and regain our points quickly.

The only reason I'm harsh on him is that I don't settle for mediocrity, neither should our club. The sooner Wanye goes with Herman over him for the bench role, the better off we'll be. Ese'ese has improved more in 3 games than Wallace has in 3 seasons.

I do think Herman has more upside than Wallace, but it still doesn't mean that Wallace can't be a great player.

Wallace isn't mediocre and it seems apparent that our coach doesn't agree with you either.

Your last sentence is just hyperbolic rubbish.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • whykickamoocow
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Evander
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.