Status
Not open for further replies.

TMM out
Haas off for a few weeks
Jensen seems to be out (calf strain)
TC out for 6 weeks
Piakura out due to HIA

Tesi not mentioned

The toll could be worse than what's being reported. Neither Ryan James nor Ethan Quai-Ward played on the weekend.

With that in mind I presume the team will be

1. David Mead
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Brenko Lee
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Ezra Mam
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Thomas Flegler
9. Billy Walters
10. Rhys Kennedy
11. Keenan Palasia

12. Jordan Riki
13. Kobe Hetherington

14. Jake Turpin
15. Delouise Hoeter
16. Logan Bayliss-Brow
17. Xavier Willison

18. Tyson Gamble 19. Tyrone Roberts 20. Deine Mariner 21. Zac Hosking 22. Tyrone Amey

Something along those lines, I expect they'll do something desperate with the backrow and have Hoeter come in and push either Oates or Lee to the backrow to give Palasia a spell. Willison can also play on an edge in a bind as well.

Despite being named 18th man, I expect Flegler will be released to play for the Broncos.

Is Willison a backrower?

The toll could be worse than what's being reported. Neither Ryan James nor Ethan Quai-Ward played on the weekend.

With that in mind I presume the team will be

1. David Mead
2. Corey Oates
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Brenko Lee
5. Jordan Pereira
6. Ezra Mam
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Thomas Flegler
9. Billy Walters
10. Rhys Kennedy
11. Keenan Palasia

12. Jordan Riki
13. Kobe Hetherington

14. Jake Turpin
15. Delouise Hoeter
16. Logan Bayliss-Brow
17. Xavier Willison

18. Tyson Gamble 19. Tyrone Roberts 20. Deine Mariner 21. Zac Hosking 22. Tyrone Amey

Something along those lines, I expect they'll do something desperate with the backrow and have Hoeter come in and push either Oates or Lee to the backrow to give Palasia a spell. Willison can also play on an edge in a bind as well.

Despite being named 18th man, I expect Flegler will be released to play for the Broncos.
All those injuries and resulting inexperienced players and you couldn't find a spot for Gamble in the 17? That's rough...

All those injuries and resulting inexperienced players and you couldn't find a spot for Gamble in the 17? That's rough...
Is Gamble fit?

Dragons by 20 with the injury toll we have. Need 4 wins to make the 8 and was banking on a win this Sunday. We have a horrendous run home. Storm Chooks Eels x 2 Dragons x 2. The only winnable games are Titans Knights and Tigers. Hard to see 4 wins from that lot.

He could easily come in at 15 and play that lock forward role, I just wanted to highlight how desperate the bench situation was looking. Plus Hoeter has been 18th man so many times and Kev did use Brenko Lee in a similar role before so I thought it was more likely to happen.

It's not so much what I would pick. If it was a BP team, Tyson Smoothy would be there. 😅

Despite the injuries it's still a very winnable game.

On paper, we still have the better side out of the two. If the spine clicks, we'll be fine.

I have to question why the club didn't rest a few players yesterday in Q Cup knowing they would be needed this week.
Because you don't sit out players just for that. The players prefer to be on the field honing their skills and continuing their development. The second tier/fringe players have missed enough footy due to COVID these past couple years. You can't help injuries or predict them.

Despite the injuries it's still a very winnable game.

On paper, we still have the better side out of the two. If the spine clicks, we'll be fine.
Tend to agree,kicking game will be pretty important not sure who the dragons will have doing end of set kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • BRC088
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.