POST GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Don't think I'll bother driving to Townsville next month. Players don't give a ****, so I'll stay home I think.

Cows by a thousand 6 agains and 15-2 penalty count

This is the least inspiring press conference I've seen from kevvie. Staggs was cagey.

Not Sailors worst game but it really makes you think that anyone with a modicum of talent can make it to first grade if they have the right contacts and training etc.

Or the right surname

Our structures and shapes on both sides of the ball are embarassing.

Every man and his dog can see passing to a centre marked by 2 men over and over does shit, but nobody dares run a line back under at pace.

Then on the other side of the ball, quick hands through the backline seems to beat us 90% of the time.

Putrid.

I'd be happy with Billy being our 7 next week, Smoothy starting then Mozer coming on for a stint or the rest of the game.
Me to but i think Billy had a decent game at hooker to be frank. Everyone was calling for Rogers to play HB last week and look to have thrown him in the trash can lol.

Kevvie bigging up Billy's effort, then the next sentence under enthusiastically acknowledging mozer wasn't very hopeful

Our structures and shapes on both sides of the ball are embarassing.

Every man and his dog can see passing to a centre marked by 2 men over and over does shit, but nobody dares run a line back under at pace.

Then on the other side of the ball, quick hands through the backline seems to beat us 90% of the time.

Putrid.
wah??

We didnt see the ball till the second half and put 20 points on them in 20 minutes. Nothing wrong with our attack. Just discipline and errors.

I thought Mam tried his heart out but he is an inexperienced half trying to carry the team.

This is the least inspiring press conference I've seen from kevvie. Staggs was cagey.

It was not a good look, was it. Kev looks like he's out of ideas, or he has something on his mind that expediency is telling him not to say.

wah??

We didnt see the ball till the second half and put 20 points on them in 20 minutes. Nothing wrong with our attack. Just discipline and errors.
Mate, cmon.

Look at some of our backline plays.

We scored 2 tries from dummy half scoots and some long range individual brilliance.

On the defence, every time Drags went quick hands they looked like scoring or did.

wah??

Our attack stinks without Reynolds. There’s no plan, structure or any technique to our attack. It’s pass it to someone and pray for a break. How often do we put over a back rower or even a winger anymore?

Can't wait for Walsh to come back so we don't need to play Sailor anymore. Rogers was really bad. Oates is slow, but at least he knows how to tackle. Arthars getting better each week (same with Piakura). Mozers passing is awesome.
We were missing origin players, they were missing origin players, but deadset, Tristan Sailor is an absolute plodder. Don't want to blame a single player, or play, but I'll be wrapped when he's gone.

Our attack stinks without Reynolds. There’s no plan, structure or any technique to our attack. It’s pass it to someone and pray for a break. How often do we put over a back rower or even a winger anymore?
We just chased down 30 points in 20 minutes. Are you saying that we cant take the points be cause the tries weren't scored the correct way?..

We just chased down 30 points in 20 minutes. Are you saying that we cant take the points be cause the tries weren't scored the correct way?..
It’s Hail Mary stuff. Yeah it’s great when a team pulls it off but more often than not it doesn’t work. You think Staggs will barge over 3 defenders every week if we just keep passing to him early?

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • mrtij
  • Gaz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Waynesaurus
  • scobie
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.