Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

There's just something about Lodge that keeps him from being a top tier middle forward, and probably playing Origin. He just seems very loose, you can pretty much always count on him to drop the ball and give away a penalty (often more than 1). His defence seems ordinary pretty often too. He also loves to channel McGuire and take a lot of tackle 4 runs as well.

He's got a lot of talent, but I hope he fixes these flaws in the near future.

There's just something about Lodge that keeps him from being a top tier middle forward, and probably playing Origin. He just seems very loose, you can pretty much always count on him to drop the ball and give away a penalty (often more than 1). His defence seems ordinary pretty often too. He also loves to channel McGuire and take a lot of tackle 4 runs as well.

He's got a lot of talent, but I hope he fixes these flaws in the near future.

I think it’s because he’s not as flashy as some other top tier props. He’s got an old school style which is just as valuable, in my opinion. I think his past is what kept him from origin not his form, the media would have gone into frenzy again if he was picked. I personally think Lodge has been in the top 5 forwards for the last two years, he shows heart week in week out and has shown he’s not just interested in a pay cheque.

There's just something about Lodge that keeps him from being a top tier middle forward, and probably playing Origin. He just seems very loose, you can pretty much always count on him to drop the ball
Don't all props do that? Webke used to cough it up at least once a game. So did Petero.

True that he missed a few tackles. Almost as many as Darius against the Titans.

Last edited:
Don't all props do that? Webke used to cough it up at least once a game. So did Petero.

True that he missed a few tackles. Almost as many as Darius against the Titans.

Well, we usually give shit to players who do these things. Wallace got shit for giving away a penalty a game, other players got shit for dropping the ball every game, McGuire got shit for taking late tackle count runs. Also defending on the edge is more difficult than in the middle, that's why you don't usually see good middle forwards miss many tackles.

if you consider our top tier of props or middle forwards if you will...our starters are our top so;

1. Lodge
2. Haas
3. Flegler.

So the first prop or middle forward off the bench if Joffa, so he is 4th in the pecking order..so id say lets measure him by other 4th props on other teams..

I think that's fair and compares apples with apples...

Now i just need to find the stats...oh, speaking of stats, here is a interesting one..

there's a stat called "player in support"...and Milford is ranked 13th for that with 208 'player in support' plays....which is also the top for the Broncos..guess who is listed second for the club..?

Darius Boyd...ranked 34th overall with 176 'player in support' plays...

......:xxxx:

if you consider our top tier of props or middle forwards if you will...our starters are our top so;

1. Lodge
2. Haas
3. Flegler.

So the first prop or middle forward off the bench if Joffa, so he is 4th in the pecking order..so id say lets measure him by other 4th props on other teams..

Now i just need to find the stats...oh, speaking of stats, here is a interesting one..

there's a stat called "player in support"...and Milford is ranked 13th for that with 208 'player in support' plays....which is also the top for the Broncos..guess who is listed second for the club..?

Say it ain't so. Boyd does nothing, apparently.

1. Lodge
2. Haas
3. Flegler.

Are you saying, or rather does the evidence indicate that of the teams, some 350 players that Boyd is in the top ten percent of the table. Must be wrong. Or someone is wrong.

Are you saying, or rather does the evidence indicate that of the teams, some 350 players that Boyd is in the top ten percent of the table. Must be wrong. Or someone is wrong.
Gotta be wrong. From reading the threads here Boyd's a terrible terrible player who only got a job because Daddy forced the board to sign him, and he's a real shit bloke to boot. And a very selfish player too.

Maybe that explains it, when he's not too busy being the worst player in the NRL and the reason some bloke's mates tease him he's running up behind other players who do the real work and trying to capitalise on it to pad out his own stats.

Say what you want, but he is literally the laughing stock of the entire competition....
Btw he came 34th.....in one stat.

34th

Last edited:
Say what you want, but he is literally the laughing stock of the entire competition....
Btw he came 34th.....in one stat.

34th
Out of 350. Top ten percent. Mmmm, maths is not my long suit but being better than 90% was good when I went to school back in the 17th century.

It would be interesting to see how he ranks for fullbacks or 5/8th. Considering how they are the only 2 positions that have support play as a job requirement, 34th doesn’t seem so grand.

Out of 350. Top ten percent. Mmmm, maths is not my long suit but being better than 90% was good when I went to school back in the 17th century.

Great, if he was top 10 I'd be ever so slightly impressed, maybe.

He came 34th.

Great, if he was top 10 I'd be ever so slightly impressed, maybe.

He came 34th.

Yeah I’d have to see the whole list. But it’s almost like congratulating a halfback for coming 34th in try assists. Yeah well done, you have more try assists than most props and bench players but you’re bottom 3 for players in your position. Woohoo.

Last edited:
Yeah I’d have to see the whole list. But it’s almost like congratulating a halfback for coming 34th in try assists. Yeah well done, you have more try assists than most props and bench players but you’re bottom 3 for players in your position. Woohoo.
Hey, not my stats. Just the facts, nothing but the facts. I can't help it if the evidence doesn't fit someone's narrative.

I’m just glad we finally broke that elusive 30 point barrier in this game.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.