PRE-GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Interesting.

Kahu to be shifted to wing to accomodate Opa and Oates shift to 2nd row?
I think you're close but Boyd might sit out and be replaced by Isaako. Murphy might snag a bench spot too

Thing is with Tom, he can cover for backs, he can also cover second row or lock as well. At the same time, i wouldnt read too much into him being in at 17 either. Bennett could easily swap him with Tagatese or Fai
I'm hoping Tagatese is the relief prop and he played well on the weekend. We lost in the forwards and we need to keep the roll on, this is something Tagatese can do and he's a solid defender who can put on a hard but legal shot.

I find Murphys inclusion in the squad a tad interesting.

Wonder who he could slot in for ?

I find Murphys inclusion in the squad a tad interesting.

Wonder who he could slot in for ?

He's about the only one in the squad that could fill in at halves or hooker if one goes down with injury before friday.

remember should we pick up an injury at training or in the warm up the replacement needs to come from the 21 man squad

Really good come back for Tom, to get back to being named in the 17.

Hope he irons a few Cows out.

Reckon opacic is named as cover for boyd.

If boyd out, Kahu to fb, opacic to center, someone fills his spot on the bench. Murphy or another forward.

Thaiday and Sims don't inspire confidence. I think that bench looks pretty damn average. Thaiday's effort last week in particular was poor. Running back into perfectly positioned defenders achieves nothing.

Thaiday and Sims don't inspire confidence. I think that bench looks pretty damn average. Thaiday's effort last week in particular was poor. Running back into perfectly positioned defenders achieves nothing.

He did it nearly every run last year too.

Still worried about the go forward coming off the bench.

Me too. I think Wayne is losing faith in Thaiday, sims and joe O (I know I am) . With blair and Herman gone, he’s still opted for an interchange forward and a bloke who hasn’t played in a few years in the front row. Let’s hope it sparks some ‘grumble and grunt’ in them....

With team list I can only imagine Boyd will give way to injury. Opacic will go to the centre, Kahu to familiar wing and Isaako to fullback. I actually think it is a better squad.

Cowboys: 1 Ben Hampton, 2 Kyle Feldt, 3 Justin O'Neill, 4 Javid Bowen, 5 Antonio Winterstein, 6 Te Maire Martin, 7 Johnathan Thurston (c), 8 Matthew Scott (c), 9 Jake Granville, 10 Jordan McLean, 11 Gavin Cooper, 12 Ethan Lowe, 13 Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14 John Asiata, 15 Coen Hess, 16 Scott Bolton, 18 Corey Jensen
Reserves: 18 Kyle Laybutt, 19 Michael Morgan, 20 Francis Molo, 21 Enari Tuala

6 Te Maire Martin ... has to be rubbed out for a shoulder charge does he not ?

Cowboys: 1 Ben Hampton, 2 Kyle Feldt, 3 Justin O'Neill, 4 Javid Bowen, 5 Antonio Winterstein, 6 Te Maire Martin, 7 Johnathan Thurston (c), 8 Matthew Scott (c), 9 Jake Granville, 10 Jordan McLean, 11 Gavin Cooper, 12 Ethan Lowe, 13 Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14 John Asiata, 15 Coen Hess, 16 Scott Bolton, 18 Corey Jensen
Reserves: 18 Kyle Laybutt, 19 Michael Morgan, 20 Francis Molo, 21 Enari Tuala

Paul Green and his brilliant mindgames again. I wonder if Morgan will be put in at the last minute? He's never done anything like that before :lostit:

With team list I can only imagine Boyd will give way to injury. Opacic will go to the centre, Kahu to familiar wing and Isaako to fullback. I actually think it is a better squad.

there's also the possibility that Bennett will follow is normal MO and carry a back on the bench

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • broncs30
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Cavalo
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Brotherdu
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Rookie Alan
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.