Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

While it may make us feel better, I honestly don’t think Milford would react well to being dropped, he’s a confidence player and I think it would destroy him. Maybe sit him on the bench, simplify his role, just have him coming on for 20mins to spark something and hope he builds some confidence again.

And how is that any different to where he is at now exactly? He is already destroyed. It's time to cut him and run before Dearden decides to.

I think his time has come. He just isnt stepping up. He is playing like a man desperate for a new contract but doesnt have any answers anymore.
I would be happy to keep him on $4-500k. I just don't think he could handle that. Kevin is right in saying the team needs to play well before Milford shines, but that's not what you pay a million for. He will get snapped up by a strong club as an x factor for 6-700k. The Titans seem to always have a spare 6-700k these days...

Last edited:
I think TPJ was just non existent first half. Did nothing.

I just go with what i see, not what some stats tell me. Seen Patty's game from before he got into the 17 here and i like his attitude and his work ethic. Always turns up and puts his hands up for the tough runs. Does the little things and competes for everything. One mediocre performance tonight wont change my opinion of him.

Thing is, i dont actually know what some people are expecting from him tbh. He is basically a workhorse prop. He isnt flash, he isnt much of a ball player, he just goes about his work. Nothing wrong with that. Our problem is we are playing him at lock, and as i've been saying for a couple of years, he isnt a lock. He doesnt have the game for it.

He just has no impact on the game. Never turns momentum. It's okay being solid and what not, his attitude and effort is great, but he just doesn't affect the game. I actually like him, but every single game when I see his stats I say 'what?'. 'When?'.

I've got to say this. How the **** is Brodie Croft is a first grade half? He is so shit. I don't care what anyone thinks, we need Dearden in and keep him in there for the rest of the season unless he gets injured or something. He has shown more glimpses of a first grade half than Croft ever has. It's the only way the kid will get better and he is the future so put him in the side next week Kevvie. Melbourne were right to get rid of him and we look like fools thinking he was the answer to our problems!

Kevie in his press conference singled out the halves big time, especially milf in defence. Getting fundamentals wrong from both experience and youth are hurting us too bad.

His stance on Walsh is what we all thought, even said giving in has got us to where are with our salary cap is right now

This is precisely what they want. Shitty Broncos team, stacked Brisbane 2 team will see fans move across.
yea this is perfect for the second brisbane team.

and you jsut know there gonna get some crazy look the other way roosters type sombero for there first recruitment drive

So what do we do ?

There is the major problem. There arent many stand outs in ISC. There isnt really anyone available right now to improve us for 2021. Even for 2022 i cant see a lot of spine players around that are absolutley going to improve us. Jury is a bit out on the likes of Smith and Drinkwater. Nico Hynes as really not done anything yet in the NRL. Everything seems a massive risk with no rewards.

I've got to say this. How the **** is Brodie Croft is a first grade half? He is so shit. I don't care what anyone thinks, we need Dearden in and keep him in there for the rest of the season unless he gets injured or something. He has shown more glimpses of a first grade half than Croft ever has. It's the only way the kid will get better and he is the future so put him in the side next week Kevvie. Melbourne were right to get rid of him and we look like fools thinking he was the answer to our problems!

Melbourne don't let players worth a shit go.

Seibold? Really going to scapegoat the real issue of the absolute mess that is the 1/6/7 & 9?

Yeah Seibold bought Croft, took a punt and he lost so he can wear that.
Seibolds not to blame for Milford, Isaako, Turpin & Boyd.

Walters has taken up a monumental task and there’s no way he can come out of it favourably. He’s inherited what is in all likelihood the worst spine in the modem NRL era.

Not a coaching issue, this is an outright roster issue and I’m fucked if I see a way out of it at all.
Low balling offers to current origin players sure as hell ain’t going to be the way out of it...

We need to buy some NRL quality in key positions, as plain as day. Sack these useless, over-paid, under-performing spuds. Clear their stink out of the joint and start again. Milford, Croft, Isaako, all gone immediately. Turpin gets relegated to depth when we find an actual competent NRL hooker.

For years we haven’t had a NRL quality fullback. We still don’t.

For years we haven‘t had an NRL quality halfback, we still don’t.

For years we have needed a better 5/8, we still do.

For years we’ve needed a better hooker. We still do.

Get that right and then we can worry about which centre might leave, which forward to spend ludicrous money on.

But until we get a competent spine, we will continue to see the garbage we have seen for the last 26 games.

TPJ
22 runs for 197m
26 tackles
5 tackle breaks
3 offloads

Jordan Riki
17 runs for 203m
34 tackles
4 tackle breaks

Everyone else can get fucked, except for Tesi Niu.
Rikki held his own and was a beast.

/
They can’t keep playing him for 80. It’s haas all over again. 80 minutes week in week out only to lose every week. Broncos need to really look after this kid.

We are breaking players before they begin. Massive expectations on players who had almost no on field mentoring yet some of them are still trying. I hope we haven’t ruined Carrigan.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.