PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I wonder if any players have the balls to give Boyd a serve when he doesn't try. Dad might not be happy but someone has to do it

Well if you believe the quality journalism out there even a club legend can be sacked for telling Boyd the truth...

Coaching genius here... all hail Bennett

Play the unfit and underdone guy who can’t handle centre when he is rarely fit? Might change but for who? The rookie who struggled week before? On plus side for once Boyd might not be the most unsuited person for their position in the team....

Demote the guy who killed it at lock for douche who can’t get discipline right. McGuire needs a good benching for humility and might play better off the bench.

Think Staggs deserves a better chair on the sideline, maybe a few beers and pretzels brought to him each half given all time he’s been ‘used’ on the bench...

Deserve an obliteration by the Rabbits if this is the team. Hope not on one level but this kind of pigheaded stupidity doesn’t deserve to win!

Looking forward to this game. I have no doubt the Broncos will turn up with plenty of intent and I think the BBQ fiasco was perfect as a firestarter. It's strange it happened last Friday but only became such news after the weekend, makes one think that the players aren't running to the media with every little thing. I'm having a hundred on the Broncos I think, I think they're specials now.

Welp, if they want to send a message to White and the board about Wayne, now is the time.

I'm expecting the worse and hoping for the best. That show of solidarity by the boys going over to Benny's if translated into determination should see us win by 18+.

I believe we will win this game boys. Moose back to stiffen up the middle, TPJ seemingly getting closer to full fitness, Kahu with a rocket up his ass, coach under fire.

Prime ambush territory. Broncos by 16.

I believe we will win this game boys. Moose back to stiffen up the middle, TPJ seemingly getting closer to full fitness, Kahu with a rocket up his ass, coach under fire.

Prime ambush territory. Broncos by 16.

McGuire has been a liability in defence this year. Cook burned him in origin twice I think. I feel more confident when he hasn't been available this season.

McGuire has been a liability in defence this year. Cook burned him in origin twice I think. I feel more confident when he hasn't been available this season.

He makes 33 tackles per game at 91% efficiency, far from a liability.

For comparison Taumalolo makes 28 per game at 89% and S.Burgess makes 31 per game at 87%.

He makes 33 tackles per game at 91% efficiency, far from a liability.

For comparison Taumalolo makes 28 per game at 89% and S.Burgess makes 31 per game at 87%.

That statistic doesn't include all the dummies he has fallen for this year, or when the attack just went past him without him even attempting a tackle. I still don't think he's a liability in defence, but he's definitely worse than before this year.

Looking forward to this game. I have no doubt the Broncos will turn up with plenty of intent and I think the BBQ fiasco was perfect as a firestarter. It's strange it happened last Friday but only became such news after the weekend, makes one think that the players aren't running to the media with every little thing. I'm having a hundred on the Broncos I think, I think they're specials now.

Yeah burning the ceo to go to WB house... f***ing microbrain on Boyd. Why not go to coach’s next day or after? Solidarity isn’t splitting the club down coach vs ceo. And why would WB allow it? Hard to know what the real story is but seems like things might be quite toxic?

That statistic doesn't include all the dummies he has fallen for this year, or when the attack just went past him without him even attempting a tackle. I still don't think he's a liability in defence, but he's definitely worse than before this year.

No doubting it's regressed, but in terms of issues at the club, McGuire's defense ranks about 85th on the priority list.

Hypothetically - what if we go on to win every damm game for the rest of the season & the ultimate prize of 2018 too? Will the board & CEO still intend to cut ties with Wayne at season's end? Or will they take back their word and extend Wayne's contract?

For all this to happen, boys need to show their support to Wayne by start winning games convincingly but not fronting the pressers. The way Wayne & (to less extent) Boyd spoke in media tells that the boys are pro Wayne.

When Boyd got asked - "do you follow Wayne if he's to leave the club at seasons end?' I was hoping that he would say 'yes, I would. He's the only coach I want to stick with'. But alas! he didn't said that. He want's to stick around :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:. We'll have to put up with this misery for 3 more years unless the new coach (who ever it is) dictate terms.

For now, I don't care what the headless media is cooking about us. I just want the boys to win win & win. Don't mind few ugly wins on our way to Sep-30 either but, a win is all I cherish.

Last edited:
That’s it in a nutshell. McGuire is falling for dummies. Just smash the bloke with the ball and let the other fellas worry about the support or decoy runners.

Segeyaro and Luke also burned him recently from memory. He has a habit of turning his back on the play and trotting back to the defensive line, fatal when the opposition has a quick play the ball.......we give a way the most of those in the comp I think.

Game Day Lessssssss goooooooooooo Boyssssssssssss!

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • The True King
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.