10. Josh McGuire
11. Ben Te'o
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Kurt Baptiste
15. Petero Civoniceiva
16. Matt Gillett
17. Mitchell Dodds

That's pretty much the exact side I'd go with. Wallace needs to find his early season form in QLD Cup. He's doing more harm than good out there at the moment.

I really don't care to be honest. If the Broncos stay within 20 of the Bulldogs it'll be their best performance in about 3 months.

feels like deja vu from last weeks build up thread.

nothings changed.

thaidays too busy bakin pies to inspire the team.

how many games would we need to win to make the finals now? we'd have to win at least one out of the next 3 right? i guess thats a positive.. as in we wont have to waste our time in the finals if we cant even beat one of the top teams leading into it.

Don't really care about team changes. This is purely about attitude. At the start of the season we were playing as a team and the culture seemed great. Now it is just a group of players that just don't care and won't work hard for each other.

Forget it.

Griffin will name the same team, the same shit will happen and I wont be the least bit surprised.

Jesus Christ they are going to annihilate us. They're playing great attacking football especially round the forwards while our blokes have forgotten how to tackle and seem to be tired after about 15 minutes. We have no speed in the team, they've got a Morris and a Barba.

Really not sure I want to watch this.

I just want us to defend our guts out.

I'm a masochist so I'm going to the game.

Wallace will start #7, norman #6, I dont care what happens. If they can't beat Parramatta and Raiders on down form, they can't beat anything lining up for them the next 3 weeks. I will watch "out of pure loyalty". If they can show anything worth of watching in the next 2 games, I will take the misses and kids to the Penrith game, if not it wont be worth the 2 family passes* Apparently a family is 1adult+1child...., might aswell buy those dreamworld tickets

Next week's game is in Sydney, right? ch 9 4pm game? AT least we'll know the result (well, I think we'll know at half time anyway) before the telecast starts. Saves the pain of watching it...

i'll be watching, but without expectation you cant be disappointed.

Bet we're all looking forward to this....:glare:

Potential side
1. Josh Hoffman
2. Gerard Beale
3. Jack Reed
4. Justin Hodges
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Corey Norman
7. Ben Hunt
8. Ben Hannant
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Josh McGuire
11. Ben Te'o
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Corey Parker

14. Kurt Baptiste
15. Petero Civoniceiva
16. Matt Gillett
17. Mitchell Dodds

That has to be the way forward.

Other than Glenn and Yow Yeh.......would it not be our full strength side?

More than happy to play Maranta over Copley

Once again, the 13+ market should be ripe against us.

Our F/A is going to evaporate over the next 3 weeks.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.