Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mate, you are that one guy that has always backed Macca, and I give you plenty of credit for holding strong, but damn, dude, let it be.
Mate, even I know Macca wasn't what we needed for the last few seasons, but I also don't see how Turpin is this 'God' that we needed. His skill set is not that much different to Macca. He should be held to the same standards no matter how many games he has played. I know it's hard for people to believe, but I really like both players and what they offer/offered the team. It just astounds me that the same critique is not given to Turpin. It makes it clear the anti-Macca sentiment was just that.

If it wasn't people would be saying, "Turpin isn't that much different to Macca, but he's young, give him time, he may just get there. He's shown some great things, but has also shown some ordinary parts to his game. He has promise, I hope he delivers on it." Instead it is making up things that are just not there because he is not Macca.

Our Team has alot of errors in them and its usually the same few players.

At this point Oates has to be on the outer, he should be in his peak years but the decline in the last few seasons has been apparent he looks like he has his mind elsewhere.

The Loss of TPJ was massive in this game he is the exact type of player you would want against a team like Parra with his offload ability to turn on our attack and his ability to put fear in the opposition.

Our Team has alot of errors in them and its usually the same few players.

At this point Oates has to be on the outer, he should be in his peak years but the decline in the last few seasons has been apparent he looks like he has his mind elsewhere.

The Loss of TPJ was massive in this game he is the exact type of player you would want against a team like Parra with his offload ability to turn on our attack and his ability to put fear in the opposition.

Tpj needs to pull his head in and cut out the grubby stuff. He isn’t injured yet he’s out and left us with big holes to fill now that Fifita is out too. He owes it to this team and the fans to lift his game when he’s back.

TPJ will really need to tone the aggressiveness down. You could almost make a case that he (when he's switched on) and Fifita are more important to our attack than the actual spine right now, especially Fifita. Need both of them to actually play as much as possible when they are back, and for TPJ to stop getting suspended.

Tpj needs to pull his head in and cut out the grubby stuff. He isn’t injured yet he’s out and left us with big holes to fill now that Fifita is out too. He owes it to this team and the fans to lift his game when he’s back.

be careful with telling him he owes it the team and fans, that kind of motivated TPJ will surely end in another suspension.

Not an excuse, actually the valid reason we were undercooked. Were you really expecting everything to bounce back into shape immediately? Give it another month.

That’s exactly what I was expecting. We are a model of professionalism as a leading NRL team aren’t we?

Parramatta were ready. Why weren’t we? Why does it seem that we are NEVER behind the 8 ball, for these sorts of things?

Last edited:
Oates is a weakling now. As soon as he messed up that in goal kick return he lost the plot and from there on, he implodes. I know it was unlucky and it bounced into his legs but things like that break him now.
Incorrect. The ball never touched Oates legs. It was knocked dead by the defenders knee coming between Oate's legs. It was a dud call and easy to see on replay. It should have been a captains challenge.

Incorrect. The ball never touched Oates legs. It was knocked dead by the defenders knee coming between Oate's legs. It was a dud call and easy to see on replay. It should have been a captains challenge.

Did we even have a captain at that point? We had one when the game started, did Seibold even bother to name anyone else when Glenn was off?

Instead it is making up things that are just not there because he is not Macca.

Turpin is capable of really quick and crisp service, whereas Macca never was. I agree that Turpin's service was poor on Thursday night but when he's on, the difference between his and Macca's passes are night and day. He's also capable of putting on good shots which as a fan is great to watch!

One ref really ***** things. We introduced two refs BECAUSE it was so bad before. Short memories. Mind you, Parra were very quick off the mark. By the way I hate the six again rubbish. It's going to be even easier for the Sydney refs to keep giving their favourite teams a leg up. I've got no idea what have the six agains are for. The refs don't even need a reason anymore, just keep giving them six again until they score or lose the ball.

Sutton told the Broncos that it had been cleared by the bunker who review every goal line drop out. It was just a bad call from a former Parramatta Eel in the bunker (Beau Scott).

Sutton told the Broncos that it had been cleared by the bunker who review every goal line drop out. It was just a bad call from a former Parramatta Eel in the bunker (Beau Scott).
Sounds like one Annersley needs to explain on Monday.

Firstly that it was incorrect (I could see on the first replay that it was kneed by the parra player) and secondly why the ref is telling the team not to challenge... they can challenge whatever the **** they want.

That cant be true. Surely. was Matt Scott in the bunker for the cowboys game?

That cant be true. Surely. was Matt Scott in the bunker for the cowboys game?

absolutely true ... Steve Chiddy was the senior review official

The point is, it still made Oates’ head drop and he was fighting mental demons again once it happened. He is a broken player and is struggling every week

Last edited:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.