POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
View attachment 17654
3 players and Staggs/Haas barely count.
"Learned off" that's a stretch, what's Walters job if he can't teach the players anything or knock out bad habits?
The final team list of 2018 doesn’t support your case at all. Our team today didn’t just come from nowhere the day he left.

Bennett couldn’t teach them to knock out bad habits, Seibold definitely couldn’t do it so why is It Kev’s fault that the bad habits are still there, he knows the issues and he’s trying

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The constant for our shit performances had been Turpin. He’s been the one player who hasn’t been dropped and hasn’t missed many games the past 3 years. Bloke is mud
We replace dead wood with dead wood. Turpin for Macca, Niu for isaako, flegler for tpj

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Sometimes I wonder what the really good coaches of the NRL must think when they sit down and watch the Broncos play.. something like this ?
7F37CC24 9E0C 4EE5 8B4C 3DC79BBB15F8

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
The final team list of 2018 doesn’t support your case at all. Our team today didn’t just come from nowhere the day he left.

Bennett couldn’t teach them to knock out bad habits, Seibold definitely couldn’t do it so why is It Kev’s fault that the bad habits are still there, he knows the issues and he’s trying
2nd highest winrate in the competition during Bennett's tenure. Wooden spoon competitors every year thereafter.

Agree to disagree, it's 90% trash coaching, 10% roster.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
2nd highest winrate in the competition during Bennett's tenure. Wooden spoon competitors every year thereafter.

If Kevvie took over from Wayne I don’t think we’re in the shit fight we are now.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
What we all loved about the first two games was the composure of the team. We went behind on the scoreboard or under constant pressure on our line we were calm and stuck to the fundamentals which gave us confidence we had turned a leaf.

The panic came back the last two weeks where we ran out of the defence line because the lack of trust or the forcing of passes thinking we have to score on every half opportunity and that’s what is what is most concerning about these losses. However it’s an attitude thing and I trust we can get that back in line and then start to build again

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The constant for our shit performances had been Turpin. He’s been the one player who hasn’t been dropped and hasn’t missed many games the past 3 years. Bloke is mud
We haven’t looked any better with Billy there. The problem with this team is none of them can pass or catch. They can all run with the ball tucked under their arm, but that’s about it.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

I think so too. Every one of these players was signed because they looked like superstars coming up through the ranks. And now they can’t do any of the basics you’d except from a touch player.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Staggs and Cobbo can't even manage that.
I’m worried about Cobbo. He’s a prolific fumbler, and not just in the NRL. He was the same in last year’s QCup GF. It’s not that he doesn’t have skills, but you can’t rely on him. He has to go back to the Seagulls, and if he’s not rock solid, he shouldn’t be extended.

Staggs has something else going on. It’s either mental or he hasn’t recovered from injury or Covid.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I’m worried about Cobbo. He’s a prolific fumbler, and not just in the NRL. He was the same in last year’s QCup GF. It’s not that he doesn’t have skills, but you can’t rely on him. He has to go back to the Magpies, and if he’s not rock solid, he shouldn’t be extended.

Staggs has something else going on. It’s either mental or he hasn’t recovered from injury or Covid.

I agree. It needs to be sorted out ASAP. Something's not right. And it's not as if we don't need his strikepower

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Is paix available?. Was way in front of Turpin in terms of trial form, scratched for covid then no opportunity ?
Am I missing something?

Played 80 minutes again tonight that's two weeks in a row. That's possibly the only positive to take from the Magpies tonight.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Nerd
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • KickHaas
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Skyblues87
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.