POST GAME [Round 4, 2022] Warriors vs Broncos

The refs were shit, the errors were shit, but what has left me sitting there with zero hope is that there is absolutely no structure ANYWHERE. We could blame the clunkyness on the fact we lost our two starting back-rowers and therefore the normal combinations have been thrown out, but that has no bearing on a 5th tackle "get it to a kicker" set where people are just passing it randomly and eventually a forward just surrenders with it. It's so bad across the park that I don't even know where to start.

If I had a choice of paying Staggs $800k a season or Fifita $1m I'd take Fifita without question atm. Both are hella lazy but at least he sets up a try or two and doesn't drop the bloody pill 4 times a game.

Because he wanted to prove his worth to other teams, not ours. I’m saying if he had put in all of last year and got fit he would have been useful this year.
I don’t necessarily agree with that being the reason he played well.

It's so bad across the park that I don't even know where to start.
I'd be toying with some kind of electrical stimulation applied directly to their gonads.

reading through some of this bullshit has made me realise that this place is way more depressing than our actual team , the last 2 weeks have sucked but we're still 2 from 2 and hopefully with a few changes , better ball control, confidence and some luck we may get back on track.
anyway I can't read anymore because it's making me hate the game i so used to love , so i bid you's farewell and maybe (hopefully) I'll be back when we are back to our winning ways .
so stay positive guys lol

I’m starting to think it’s actually the Coach.
He didn’t learn playing Palasia on an edge is not the way to go. Flegler is just dumb as a dog shit get rid of him reminds me of TPJ.
Tesi offers nothing.
Staggs is a ghost. Turpin has no attacking threat.
Cobbo is too inexperienced and makes too many errors he needs some time in Q Cup. Herbie, Haas and Hethrington Triple H are the only ones that have a crack.

reading through some of this bullshit has made me realise that this place is way more depressing than our actual team , the last 2 weeks have sucked but we're still 2 from 2 and hopefully with a few changes , better ball control, confidence and some luck we may get back on track.
These things will obviously help, but we seem completely incapable of doing it. We have 3 seasons of evidence now that the players we have can't fix these simple things up.

anyway I can't read anymore because it's making me hate the game i so used to love , so i bid you's farewell and maybe (hopefully) I'll be back when we are back to our winning ways .

See ya next year. 😆

Gees, we don’t need much…

Who's the tactician in our side?

We need a good tactician. Someone that can create a gameplan that suits our strengths and drill it into the side every training session.

Who's the tactician in our side?

We need a good tactician. Someone that can create a gameplan that suits our strengths and drill it into the side every training session.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.