PRE-GAME Round 5 - Knights vs Broncos

Did you tell him to go **** himself? That’s the only thing that should ever be said to that ****.
He's quite a decent fellow for a minor celebrity. Has time to talk, polite. Like everyone else on this planet I don't agree with everything they say or think but I've no reason to abuse him.

Can confirm Ikin isn't a bad bloke, he used to have brekky and a coffee at my old mans cafe on the coast nearly every morning for a few years (Post retirement / Pre-NRL 360), occasionally had a few Titans players with him, regularly blokes like Scott Prince, Ash Harrison & Luke Bailey popping in. The old fella ended up pretty good mates with him, think he still has his number.

But yeah, I think Benny kind of "oversells" a lot of the stuff he talks about on that show, which probably hasn't made him too many friends around the league over the last few years, but it obviously works in terms of viewership, we're constantly posting clips about NRL 360 and discussing what they're crapping on about every week, it's arguably the only successful NRL show on TV at the moment.

First time since after Canberra did us 52 nil under Henjak that I'm questioning watching at all. In the same boat as a lot of people where I'm of the mindset that if the players don't give a shit, why should I?

We got owned and pretty much flogged by titans but I bet there’s absolutely no change to the lineup. Oates will be in for Pearson if fit.

We got owned and pretty much flogged by titans but I bet there’s absolutely no change to the lineup. Oates will be in for Pearson if fit.

I had high hopes for Pearson but jeez he hasn't taken his opportunities to own that spot on the wing

I had high hopes for Pearson but jeez he hasn't taken his opportunities to own that spot on the wing

Yep, I've always said I rate him but he certainly doesn't do himself any favours. I think he may not get many (if any) more. I would love to see Allan get a run IF he is hanging around.

Milford needs be sacked. Paying him 1 mill a year and he couldn’t organise a root in a brothel. Roberts can do a line and **** off back to the titans

First time since after Canberra did us 52 nil under Henjak that I'm questioning watching at all. In the same boat as a lot of people where I'm of the mindset that if the players don't give a shit, why should I?
Plenty of fans walking out of Suncorp with 10 to go was an ugly sight too.

We surely have to drop someone or change a player or two around.

We surely have to drop someone or change a player or two around.
Bring in Scarlett, Murphy or dargan for opacic (nothing against the guy but our halves need a shake up)fai, taga , mago or funaki someone aggressive for sims . Allen would be good to see on the wing but doubt that will ever happen.

Milford needs be sacked. Paying him 1 mill a year and he couldn’t organise a root in a brothel. Roberts can do a line and **** off back to the titans
Can’t sack him for another 4 years so get comfortable

I know Dargan was a depth signing but from most accounts is a decent 7. Does anyone in the know think he might get a shot if our 2 play makers continue with the current clueless game strategy. We have zero in attack.., our best chances at scoring seem to be long range efforts or utter flukes. How's Macca shovelling it out to no one the other night and turning the ball over!! No one out there had any fucken idea what the play was.

Bring in Scarlett, Murphy or dargan for opacic (nothing against the guy but our halves need a shake up)fai, taga , mago or funaki someone aggressive for sims . Allen would be good to see on the wing but doubt that will ever happen.

I dont see how replacing a bench player with a halfback is going to help anything tbh. If they come in, it has to be for Kodi or Milf. We aren't going to carry a halfback on the bench I wouldn't think. Wayne isn't going to hook Milf or Kodi during a game. If we drop a bench utility it has to be for somebody like Tagatese

Unread

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.