Round 6 - Roosters vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxy said:
Interesting. I was just down at Broncos training and Kemp was playing at hooker eusa_think

Nope.

There was no whinging about your train ride to go pickup your car. You're fibbing.

Nashy said:
Coxy said:
Interesting. I was just down at Broncos training and Kemp was playing at hooker eusa_think

Nope.

There was no whinging about your train ride to go pickup your car. You're fibbing.

Was out with a colleague visiting our sites around Paddington.

You didn't FB update about being able to get out of the office. I don't believe you.

Nashy said:
You didn't FB update about being able to get out of the office. I don't believe you.

tumblr_left25CWUw1qf8yek.gif

Got word Kemp will play as will Hoffman. Reed to the bench.

What? Why reed to the bench? [icon_non

Will be ace if Kempy is back in the side.

draggx said:
Got word Kemp will play as will Hoffman. Reed to the bench.

Who told you that, Mundine?

So much excitement about Kemp possibly playing. Not many BHQers that have seen a Wynnum game this year!!

Good to see Griffin reward players base on form [icon_shady

Why the hell would Reed be dropped back to the bench? He has been great in attack and defence!

joshobro said:
Why the hell would Reed be dropped back to the bench? He has been great in attack and defence!

He's still in the squad and will get a run ..... if the Kemp rumour is true eusa_think

The Kemp rumour is not true.

Big_Dave said:
I'm not quite understanding Griffith selection policy atm.
He picks Norman so he can fill in at fullback to shift Beale to hooker.
Both suck donkey balls in these positions.
He had a great opportunity to blood Baptiste while Hunt was out.
You would think Griffith would have some clue how good Baptiste is and how shit Norman would be at fullback considering he coached them in the under 20s.

If he was planning to play a fullback off the bench, why didn't he just pick Gagai on the bench?
He was far away the best fullback last year in the under 20s.
I'm not quite following his selections...

Hey donkey balls, his name is Griffin, not Griffith, he is of no relation to Melanie. I like a coach who is willing to try things, he is still working out his best 17 and along the way he has started 4-1. Get off Griffith's back!!!

garcia said:
Big_Dave said:
I'm not quite understanding Griffith selection policy atm.
He picks Norman so he can fill in at fullback to shift Beale to hooker.
Both suck donkey balls in these positions.
He had a great opportunity to blood Baptiste while Hunt was out.
You would think Griffith would have some clue how good Baptiste is and how shit Norman would be at fullback considering he coached them in the under 20s.

If he was planning to play a fullback off the bench, why didn't he just pick Gagai on the bench?
He was far away the best fullback last year in the under 20s.
I'm not quite following his selections...

Hey donkey balls, his name is Griffin, not Griffith, he is of no relation to Melanie. I like a coach who is willing to try things, he is still working out his best 17 and along the way he has started 4-1. Get off Griffith's back!!!

You are the one that is on his back doing him from behind if you think his selection of Norman to play fullback was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Wolfie
  • Nerd
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncos4life
  • abashii
  • FACTHUNT
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.