Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Can't remember who they were but whoever thought that was boyds fault in the green try , they have an agenda .
You're telling me after all the tries that are scored off of posts deflection he couldn't have seen that happening...let alone scooped it up before it got there. Just frustrating to see he has no agility whatsoever.

Can confirm that the NZ Warriors forum has been BHQ'd. Great stuff!! Excellent work to the Warriors supporters who have come on here, definitely a supporter base worth collaborating with, great stuff lads.

It's been suggested this becomes a regular thing, home team hosts the game day thread, bet remains standing each time. Loser gets to moan about shit refereeing decisions, winner gets to tell them it's their shit team not the ref. Seems like a marriage made in heaven. Management from both sites up for it so sounds like fun.
That said I might spend some time here during the year if that's ok. Right now I have to head back morkels posted in our Religious Discussion Thread, so time for an argument. Cheers guys.

Good win. Tipped them too. Isaako looks to be the goalkicking winger the Broncos have needed for a ling time.

Hmmmm. maybe I put to much faith in Niko ... I still think he has an important role to play ..as suggested maybe our new supersub, but I am hoping WB keeps Bird in with Milf..so much more agressive, positive and looks like a leader, will give Milf confidence and directs and demands things of the forwards instead of 'asking' them to do something. Niko is a nice guy but we obviously dont need a nice guy in the halves.. we need a mongrol... maybe we just found one.
Thanks for the win guys.

Memo to Broncos bosses.... dont let ANY other fkin club get their grubbies on Oates.

It's been suggested this becomes a regular thing, home team hosts the game day thread, bet remains standing each time. Loser gets to moan about shit refereeing decisions, winner gets to tell them it's their shit team not the ref. Seems like a marriage made in heaven. Management from both sites up for it so sounds like fun.
That said I might spend some time here during the year if that's ok. Right now I have to head back morkels posted in our Religious Discussion Thread, so time for an argument. Cheers guys.

They definitely can’t blame the refs they received twice the amount of penalties than us.

Watching the replay and I'm thinking this is exactly how I expected us to play this year.

Let's leave Knik on the bench from now on.

Great game Broncos made me eat my words :porthozthinksthisishot:

Simple Bennett game plan, kept things simple, straight hard running and the right attitude got us the win.

Great game from Oates, also from Lodge who just did his job.

Hopefully its onwards and upwards from here.

Great game..lodge was huge at the start..tough to play on..Sam Retireday has to go..it was painful to watch his runs. Time for new blood to replace him. Bird was good. Even boyd tried. Great effort all round

Don’t know where to post this but we should all feel honoured we got a mention in the cowboys game thread....
“Big wave to all our sisters from BroncosHQ coming in here to have a look, enjoy your stay.”

I guess it’s only fair to return the favour and say a big hello to any cowgirls here who have come to see how it feels to get a win, enjoy your stay.

Watching the replay and I'm thinking this is exactly how I expected us to play this year.

Let's leave Knik on the bench from now on.
Where are you watching it? The app won't let you watch a reply if your not with telstra, I'm spitting chips

Thaiday wasn't anywhere near as bad as people make out ... like with Boyd they have their agenda's and refuse to budge from them.

last night, in limited game time Thaiday made:

57m from 5 runs ... so an average of 11.4m per run

he also made 22 tackles (missing 1)

compare that to Sims who made 48m from 6 runs (average of 8m per run) and 22 tackles (missing 3)

Where are you watching it? The app won't let you watch a reply if your not with telstra, I'm spitting chips

sign up for for the weeks free trial, then make sure you cancel it before the week is out and you are charged

Didn’t get to see the game, was Bird actually really good? How did he kick or did Milford take most of them?

Thaiday wasn't anywhere near as bad as people make out ... like with Boyd they have their agenda's and refuse to budge from them.

last night, in limited game time Thaiday made:

57m from 5 runs ... so an average of 11.4m per run

he also made 22 tackles (missing 1)

compare that to Sims who made 48m from 6 runs (average of 8m per run) and 22 tackles (missing 3)

We played so well because Sims and Thiaday spent a good majority of the game on the bench.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.