Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Smart game plan well executed. Loved the discipline and commitment in defence, Excellent win, one of our best all things considered. They are playing for each other at last.

If only Herbie passes the ball Broncos would be up at least another 2 tries. If he's going to be a ball hog all the time, they should shift Herbie to the wing and put Cobbo at centre. For those that keep rooting for Herbie at FB, just STFU
Cost us at least one try tonight but he scored so at least he’s making a difference.
can someone remind him that Oates has scored over a hundred tries.

Does herbie have a neck injury? Because it dies not appear that he can turn left and see oates out there waiting for a pass.

That break from reynolds and TMM should have resulted in a try, but herbie had the horse blinkers on again.

Does herbie have a neck injury? Because it dies not appear that he can turn left and see oates out there waiting for a pass.

That break from reynolds and TMM should have resulted in a try, but herbie had the horse blinkers on again.

I want some communication between Herbie and Oates. It's Herbies job to set Oates up 100%, but I want to see Oates screaming for it. "On your left, on your left" or something.

Cost us at least one try tonight but he scored so at least he’s making a difference.
can someone remind him that Oates has scored over a hundred tries.
I counted more than four times he hogged and cost us what I thought would be tries. Two were blatant. On one occasion the ball came back to him and he scored so he made amends.

How far away is this forward pass technology. They have thrown dead set 4 forwarded passes in the second half - not even close to being flat.

Lot of Gamble bashing. Second game back, playing on his non preferred side it's always a tough ask. A lot of effort in defence and turning up where he is needed. When Reynolds went off, he gets his hands on the ball 3 times in the set, digs deep into the line to create space for the Staggs try. Had a hand in other tries too. He might not be perfect but he does well for a budget player and offers more than Billy at this stage.

Credit to Haas here, he runs into the line and as soon as he sees a break he runs for cover, huge effort early game because a try there could have been a disaster early.

Never gives up, phenomenal attitude.

Also Reynolds late game, makes a tackle offload is thrown, doesn't do the lazy thing and give up, he keeps following the ball to force an error. Another player who leads every week with actions, but luckily also has the talent to be our most important buy in at least the last decade.

View attachment 18092
View attachment 18091

Look at the second video and in conjunction with Haas's massive effort, look who is already back there waiting with equally good anticipation - Cobbo - all the way from the other wing.

Kennedy was great off the bench tonight along with Flegler
Jensen also puts in so much work in the time he gets, he's a great starting prop.
Oates and Herbie both great but Herbie needs some trust in Oates close to the line, the one off the break I can understand but close to the line hit him or atleast get him coming on your inside if your worried about him going into touch.
Gamble had his moments of rocks and diamonds but when he needed to he stood up.
Staggs was up for it and Cobbo is following his lead. Arey great again.

we shut down everything the sharks threw at us, made Talakai and Hynes look like NSW cup ring ins. Our edge defence was spot on and so was our goal line defence.
the first set off the kickoff I may be wrong but Capewell was over defending on the right setting the tone for the defence.
so much improve still in this team but a great performance.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Astro
  • Lozza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.