Round 8 - Broncos vs Titans

Thank **** I was in a catatonic state at 22-0 down so I couldn’t get up and got to bed. I thought switching Kennedy’s and Flegler’s roles tonight was a master stroke from Kev. Kennedy was a big part of our comeback.

Where he is in his career means nothing when rating a performance.

I'm not denying how good he was in the last 60mins, it was the best I've ever seen him play. But his first 20mins was actually disgusting. I don't care how Kevvie wants to protect him in the press conference to keep his confidence high, he was out of position and was almost solely responsible for Titans scoring 22 points.
In his defence I heard him say on channel nine they wanted him to be extra cover on Fifita so that’s probably why he was being found out so much

I've never turned the Broncos off... but that was the closest I had ever been.
I would never turn them off. Before the game I was certain we would win. At 0/22 no chance. Something clicked with the Broncos last night that we have waited 18 months for. Moving fwd the fact that these players are now part of a Broncos side that acheived their biggest ever comeback in history should give them a huge lift.

I liked how kev said “now they know they can do it. We’ve been trying to I still belief and resilience in them all year and now they know they are capable” or something to that effect. It was a positive step and maybe just maybe those heads dropping after errors/bad calls will begin to disappear.

Gamble was amazing and just goes to show what leadership and confidence bring to a side. We should never have been asking Milf to play that role. If things keep going retaining Milf on a lower deal and partnering him with a genuine half may get us back to 2015 form.

Where he is in his career means nothing when rating a performance.

I'm not denying how good he was in the last 60mins, it was the best I've ever seen him play. But his first 20mins was actually disgusting. I don't care how Kevvie wants to protect him in the press conference to keep his confidence high, he was out of position and was almost solely responsible for Titans scoring 22 points.
Nah the Corey Thompson try wasn’t Isaako fault. That was on Coates.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll....................

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We're the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We're the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on
We beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We're standing tall
We're the finest and the greatest club of all

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Biggest comeback in club history! You beauty!!!

Let`s GO !

**** me Isaako can step, sensational! Just pretty to watch.
TPJ, fucking sensational! Thanku Petro🙏
Haas, well on the way to becoming a genuine legend.
Gamble... where have you been all my life!

**** Yeah!
That was fun😊

I went from eating dirt at 22-0 to rock lobster at full time.
$3.90 pays a nice dividend. The old saying, never take the short money about average and bad teams. Titans were way under the odds at $1.25

I shit on Milford a lot, and he deserves it for the most part, but he did admirably tonight.

He actually had a 7 who complimented him .
One big factor of having Milf as kicker is he can`t roam on tackle 3/4 because he has to be in position to kick on 5 . A cpl of those passes Gamble hit him with were gold . Allowed him to accelerate on to the ball . Been lacking a long time .

Oh and Tommy ; don`t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out . Traitor .

I must admit, I do feel vindicated with how Isaako is performing this year. There wasn't too many people who stuck by him over the last 2 years, but you can be damn sure I was one of them.

Just wanted to see how he performed with a full off-season training in a single position with no off-field distractions.. it's paying dividends.

I think there's plenty of room to grow as well, not only defensively, but in attack. He's had so many different halves pairings that there's been no combinations forming. Give him a couple of months working together with Milford & Gamble and I think he'll be even better in attack.

reckon that Suncorp is going to turn into our fortess this year. Arguably the only place were we are capable of winning, but who cares. Get your own backyard sorted first, the wins away from home will come eventually...

The DD magic has already rubbed off!

When was the last time Paul White flew somewhere with his coach to chase a marquee player?

......yeh!

Doesnt matter if it wont work, the optics though are fantastic. Brisbane want the league to know they are a serious mover and shaker in the player market.

Watch again the Tits first 2 tries. Both off kicks. Sometimes, a kick is just too good, what can you do? But have a look at the defensive line coming up as one, the winger fading back a bit to cover a corner kick. No-one rushing in, trusting their inside player..

Thats exactly what we havent been doing. Please keep doing this guys. The issue though was i couldnt see Isaako in shot at all. He was too far behind the play. These are the intangibles between the good fullbacks and the best. His work in defence on our goal line is still very much work in progress.

So even though most watching would be lamenting the 0-22 scoreline, for mine that was one of the more memorable parts of the first half. Lets keep doing that on our tryline, and lets keep working on Isaakos positioning behind the line to be able to properly contest those grubber kicks...

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Rookie Alan
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Spoon
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • whykickamoocow
  • Tmac
  • pennywisealfie
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.