Round 9 - Eels vs. Broncos - Post Game Discussion

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Well that means two things, either Norman moves to 5/8th or we get hunt in the halves, Griffin will most likely take option 1.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Well that means two things, either Norman moves to 5/8th or we get hunt in the halves, Griffin will most likely take option 1.

I'll be very pissed if that is the option he takes.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Yeah, like I said in the live thread, knowing Griffin it'll be

1. Hoffman
2. Maranta
6. Norman

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
This is when Brisbane to look to the future and either give Hunt a halves run or blood Bond for fullback imo

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Did Hannant play the whole game injured? Or was he taken off one point during the game.

Our Pack was garbage besides Thaiday, so Hannant's replacement can't be any worse.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Weren't there suggestions by some on here that Norman should play in the backrow, I'm all for that, lets break him in for the Eels!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Did Hannant play the whole game injured? Or was he taken off one point during the game.

Our Pack was garbage besides Thaiday, so Hannant's replacement can't be any worse.

tumblr_ll4y4cdHK01qhhh7ko1_500.jpg

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Weren't there suggestions by some on here that Norman should play in the backrow, I'm all for that, lets break him in for the Eels!

If he bulked up, he could try to follow in Wade Graham's footsteps, who was a hopeless half who improved dramatically since moving there.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
McGuire is going to miss one week minimum, on report for high shot as well as striking.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Yeah, like I said in the live thread, knowing Griffin it'll be

1. Hoffman
2. Maranta
6. Norman
Hunt should really get the whole month in the halves to prove himself with Baptise or Granville getting a shot in first grade.

If Griffin is going to put Norman in the halves than Kahu should go to fullback, not Hoffman but yes what you said is the most likely line up.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I'll be tipping the Titans regardless of how they go tomorrow. I have a very bad feeling we're in for a world of hurt for the next few rounds.

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Unless I missed something, Wallace is hit high and McGuire comes over to punch the bloke who did it in the head.

Then a brawl erupts.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Yeah I hate how he was sticking up for his team mate.
Lol. If anything I gained respect for him. I love McGuire, he's Bronco through and through, I would hate to see him line up for another team.

Unread

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncs30
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • rnabokov
  • Strop
  • Dash
  • RodF
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • ezpz
... and 51 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.