Round 9 - Eels vs. Broncos - Post Game Discussion

Was just disappointing to be honest plus I bloody hate losing to the Eels. Just let the Eels off to an early lead and was forced to play catch up footy from the start, 3 missed conversion attempts and just poor attacking structure. Hala has to be used properly Hook you prick he looked like breaking the line and making meters when he is on and you barely played him. From a NSW point of view I was impressed by Hayne again, played another very good game at fullback. Got to have a beer and a chat with Michael De'Vere at the leagues club so It wasn't a total loss for me. Very disappointing performance we need to turn ourselves around and fast.

Good to hear you salvaged something from a loss at the leagues club, the atmosphere after a loss there is palpable.

I lost some respect for McGuire by throwing those punches.

And you lost respect as a poster for this comment, McGuire was doing what fans cry out for. He stuck up for his halfback and showed some passion for the logo.

if you have a problem with that than I'm sure some other teams would love your membership, What McGuire did is Bronco 100%

Mate, whenever a team mate gets a knock on the chin you don't react like that, you receive the penalty and go on with it. Happen 95% of the time.

Last edited:
- we cant find the try line. its embarrassing
- the refs were shocking. in general they were shocking but i think it definitely hurt us more
- we cant find the try line.

we lack any sort of direction. its EMBARRASSING.

THE FUCKING EELS BEAT US

****. they werent even very good. ffs

right now, im sick of backing norman. **** is pissweak. put your body on the line you primadonna

Mod Edit - Don't breach the word filter

Last edited by a moderator:
Ashley Klein was particularly shit tonight. And he got progressively shitter as the night wore on.

****. they werent even very good. ffs

They were still shit but much better then against Panthers and Cowboys.

Annoying that they'll probably not play that well again and lose their next 5 games which will make our loss look even more embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I am seething after this game, my thoughts have already been described by others. Did anyone notice that at minute 72 and 75, we had an overlap (or some space at least) on the right hand side, and what does Norman do. Oh that's right, HE DOESN'T PASS!!!!! We should be winning our next 7 matches (including this one) but instead we will lose and probably be bottom 4 by our bye.

I lost some respect for McGuire by throwing those punches.

How dare he defend a team mate.

Off with his head.

McGuire will be crying, seeing as he lost some respect from you.

Latest photo of McGuire.
t2321.gif

Last edited:
Between them, Hala, McGuire and Stagg only played 64 minutes. Granted McGuire missed 10, but that's still less than a full game between the entirety of bench (after Prince got injured).

Incompetence doesn't begin to describe the usage of the bench.

How would you allocate the minutes Ari?

Are they not warranted?

Were you happy with how we played tonight? Do you think we are even in contention for a premiership let alone the top 8?

Don't discount how frustrating this side is to watch.

I'm pretty sure any member on here don't think we're in contention for a premiership, we obviously don't have the key players for it.

It sucks that we're in this situation but you've just got to put up with it.

The terrible use of the bench stems from Hooks refusal to give Glenn or Gillett a break.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • jd87
  • K-Style
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • johnny plath
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Shane Tronc
  • eggstar10
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.