OFFICIAL Rugby League World Cup Discussion

Should've charged Robbie with bringing the game into disrepute.

And being a ****.

The English winger found not guilty of biting Farah. Wobbie is going to throw a fucking fit. Can’t wait.

I hate Wobbie but that english winger did bite him and it was clear as day. How he avoided suspension is beyond me.

I hate Wobbie but that english winger did bite him and it was clear as day. How he avoided suspension is beyond me.

I don't think he did. Robbie jams his arm in his mouth and if anything it looks like Robbie himself moves his arm in a sawing motion. I don't think he was doing it deliberately, just that that's how his arm was moving while he was pulling the rest of his wrestling shit. The winger can't retract his teeth.

Best believe I'll bite the flesh off your bone if you choke me aswell, get on with the game.

Cameron smith will look like a dartboard after the next England game if choking is his trigger for a bite

(ps: I don't think he actually bit the whinger)

Apologies if this has already been covered, but English officials are fucking boss.

I’d planned on supporting Fiji tonight but FMD, Vunivalu is just a cheap grub. The punch by the Italian hooker was bad, but I haven’t seen a single involvement by Vunivalu where he hasn’t taken a cheap shot or tried to get in the face of an opponent.

Mal’s son or is it [emoji41]

IMG 0980

Knik looks fun attacking on the left... Milford also looked better on the right in the Canberra days. Still not sure why Bennett doesn't let them roam, or even get them to swap sides AT LEAST

Nikorima and Pangai Jnr going at each other

Active Now

• porouian
  • rj9
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • LittleDavey
  • Skathen
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.